Big Brother

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
I hate people like her and have known a few personally and the negativity is sunk in so deep that there is no saving them. They never stop for one second to think maybe this dude/chick is successful because he/she has a positive attitude, sense of humor and willingness to learn and grow from mistakes with letting those mistakes get to them too much.

Same here. Many of my friends have that same attitude (had a bit of a political rant at first but I deleted it). Anyway, she's gone and in fairness I think Angela and Brett were too harsh in their goodbye messages. Both on a personal level and gameplay level. What the holy hell? Jury Management? Hello? Paul?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
I think subconsciously Angela and Brett believe they won't be in the final two based off of their goodbye messages; and, if they do, they are really fucking stupid.

I am hoping Tyler takes this thing. He has played incredible the entire game. Not to mention, he's one of the few people who actually come across as remotely educated.

Fes wins HoH
-- still hates Scottie with a passion, too. Shame.

rj5q1dzwhkg11.png

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I figured Tyler was going to win the entire thing when he convinced Kaitlyn to back door Swaggy.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Same here. Many of my friends have that same attitude (had a bit of a political rant at first but I deleted it). Anyway, she's gone and in fairness I think Angela and Brett were too harsh in their goodbye messages. Both on a personal level and gameplay level. What the holy hell? Jury Management? Hello? Paul?

angela yes, I think brett is pulling some reverse psychology form of jury management. he told a huge lie that fucked rockstar over so the only decent plan is to just double down on being a dick imo

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I figured Tyler was going to win the entire thing when he convinced Kaitlyn to back door Swaggy.

tylers only problem is his game play capicity is coming out and sam/jc/scotty are wildcards, with two of em being nuts and jc being almost a version of tyler (just on the other side)

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right, Tyler is going to be in a pickle over the next few weeks. He really needs to ready his power app, and let fate take its course this week as a Level 6 person falls. But then again it's Faysal so he'll probably put Hayliegh and Scottie up to backdoor Sam. Tyler just has too many irons in the fire and as the population of the house gets smaller, they are going to get exponentially harder to juggle.

Kellim

Silver Knight of the Realm
I'm not buying that Angela made a mistake in her good bye message to Rockstar.

Rockstar's level of jealousy was pathological and all consuming, there wasn't a chance in hell that she would ever vote for Angela no matter how gracious in victory Angela would have been.

Given that she was complimentary in her message to Bayleigh, she should be able to spin it as a positive saying that she's been real. There's game moves (Bayleigh) and then there's petty personal bullshit that she has no time or patience for (Rockstar).

• 1Garbage

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I dont even understand what just happened on the veto episode. Fessy is a god damn moron. The rest of the house made it apparent they voted out rockstar, who was in his alliance, but he nominates the two that claim they actually voted to keep her. Why even risk putting up your only potential ally even if you arent sure which one it is.

JC should be charged with rape for that mind fuck.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fessy is dumber than dirt and his childish crush on Hayliegh is 100% of motivation on these noms.

I'm kind of ready for the inevitable to happen, and get Fessy and Hayliegh out, just because I'm really interested to see where this goes from here. Level 6 and the floaters have had it easy just picking off the other side while the other side has had the majority of the power. Once they are gone, what now?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Level 6 couldn't have asked for a better HOH than Fessy. What a dumb-bass.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Watching Rob has a podcast recap and apparently the show was weirdly edited. Hayliegh was convinced Scottie was a rat too apparently by JC and was behind his nomination when it happened. That's the editing I hate from the producers. I get truncating things due to time, but to totally change the narrative is just stupid.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Id assume she hasnt based on how much of a big deal she made their first kiss out to be.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
5-4 vote Kaycee won over Tyler. One of the better seasons I think. Felt Tyler might have played a better game than Kaycee though.

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
This has been the best season in over five years. There were some serious shit seasons since 2013 (15 and the shit show that was season 19 were the two worst offenders).

Kaycee was a good winner to me, because she wasn't completely worthless. Her comp wins were no joke, and the reasoning behind her not using the spoils of those victories was solid. They needed to keep those noms the same for their plan to work, and she stepped up and made sure it happened. There is no fault in that.

Tyler's problem is, he made way way too many deals to get to the end. That in itself is fine, and he pulled that part off flawlessly. However, his only real chances at winning were JC and/or Angela and he really didn't control his own fate once Double Eviction night was over. And that was another fatal flaw, he absolutely should not have taken Brett out. Brett was just about as hated as Angela was, and really that should have been when Kaycee left. Bottom line, I totally see how and why Tyler lost. He just had a few too many pinky swears while Kaycee did not.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Tyler played a better game overall. However, Kaycee burned much less bridges and many people in the jury house were bitter bitches. Either way, both deserved to win out of everyone.

• 1Like

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I'm good with Kaycee winning, she played a great game and was loyal. I just felt Tyler made more big moves and moved things behind the scenes. His one mistake was fucking Sam, she valued loyalty and if he hadn't fucked her, she would have voted for him. I'm betting Tyler will be back on bigbrother at some point. I heard production loved him.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
This season was awesome. I hope production takes note that we don't want old players coming back mixed with new players(though watching Paul lose last year was more fun than watching Kaycee win this year). I was ok with any of the final 3 winning, though I think Tyler deserved it the most. Kaycee was simply more well liked on the Jury, though. Tyler did win 75 grand and likely banged Angela last night. Not a rough 2nd place.

• 1Solidarity