Big Brother

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cliff and Nicole were stupid to get rid of Tommy over Holly. Should have taken the shot.
yea obviously, pussy move, probably motivated by the lies that michie told

They're supposed to be BB fans, first rule of BB is break up the showmance.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just put this season out of its misery already. Boring.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Ugh. Going into top 5 I said it was the first time where I'd be happy with anyone winning.

But now, fuck that. Cliff is a retard, and Nicole is a hyprocrite.

The fucked up part is that now Holly and Jackson have been screwed twice in the same way, and each time the offending party tries to throw it back on them like they did nothing wrong. Christie, Tommy, Cliff, and Nicole ALL broke the alliance and then acted like Michie was the one who turned on them.

Fuck thess people. Michie deserves to win it by a longshot.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Cliff is a moron for ever thinking he would send Holly home. He was sooooo sure Michie was on board too.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Cliff and Nicole weren't wrong about speculating sending Holly home. They were wrong to tell michie and Holly about thinking about it.

They might have been better off sending Holly to jury and letting Tommy and michie go after it.

At this point I'm rooting for michie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Cliff and Nicole weren't wrong about speculating sending Holly home. They were wrong to tell michie and Holly about thinking about it.

They might have been better off sending Holly to jury and letting Tommy and michie go after it.

michie and holly should know they have ZERO chance at winning if either of them went to final two with nicole or cliff.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

I agree. They were dumb not to send Holly home.

My problem with them is that afterwards, they did just like Christie did. Basically saying, "You're coming after us now, killing the alliance." No, motherfucker. You killed it and he was just reacting.

Michie has been completely loyal this game until his alliances turned on him first, and then he went scorched earth. His alliance members were right in trying to get him out, but for some reason they all told him. Now he's probably got the win locked up.

Arative

Vyemm Raider
I agree. They were dumb not to send Holly home.

My problem with them is that afterwards, they did just like Christie did. Basically saying, "You're coming after us now, killing the alliance." No, motherfucker. You killed it and he was just reacting.

Michie has been completely loyal this game until his alliances turned on him first, and then he went scorched earth. His alliance members were right in trying to get him out, but for some reason they all told him. Now he's probably got the win locked up.

Unless we got a bitter jury michie should win

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I think its always hard to predict how a jury will vote on finale. Sometimes people you expect to vote logically will vote emotionally and vice versa.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Yeah I think its always hard to predict how a jury will vote on finale. Sometimes people you expect to vote logically will vote emotionally and vice versa.
jury looks to be SUPER emo

holly better not "vote out my showmance to show a sign of strength" and try to go against nicole.

that would be the ultimate dumb move

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, what a shitty way to end the season.

Michie was completely blindsided and just looked like shit, despite winning.

I guess if you want to be called a racist on TV with no context, apply for Big Brother now!

Arative

Vyemm Raider
Jesus, what a shitty way to end the season.

Michie was completely blindsided and just looked like shit, despite winning.

I guess if you want to be called a racist on TV with no context, apply for Big Brother now!

That's what I was thinking. Michie got fucked cause of the liberal victim mentality.

He looked like the win was just turned to ashes cause they called him a racist on national TV.

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Big Brother 22

literally nothign on tv, but BB is somehow able to get a season going, with covid.

anyway it's an all star season

big letdown is josh from bb19 didn't make it, possible pos covid test. i know, i know josh is an idiot, but he grew on me watching him on mtv the challenge.

big-brother-star-cast.jpg

my wife and i will be team ian and/or jenelle

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't like that David is on. Literally gets voted out on the first day of the previous season, and he makes the cut for All Stars?

That's called a Redemption season, you morons, not All Star.

Super annoyed by all their "covid" nonsense too. Like, why exactly did they have to wear a mask before going into the house after they spent 2 weeks quarantined? Why do they have to wear one after immediately getting voted out? None of this shit makes sense! Stop virtue signaling me you douchebags.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Don't like that David is on. Literally gets voted out on the first day of the previous season, and he makes the cut for All Stars?

That's called a Redemption season, you morons, not All Star.

Super annoyed by all their "covid" nonsense too. Like, why exactly did they have to wear a mask before going into the house after they spent 2 weeks quarantined? Why do they have to wear one after immediately getting voted out? None of this shit makes sense! Stop virtue signaling me you douchebags.
i'm pretty sure david was the fill in for josh

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bummed about tonight's eviction. Didn't care for her at first, but she was starting to grow on me.

Wife and I started watching BB14 (we started on 15 or 16 I think), and I'm enjoying her and Britney there.

And wow, reading Reddit (since they watch live feeds), David is fucking terrible. Everyone is super pissed they brought him back. He apparently knows fuck all about the game; didn't watch any prior seasons still, despite this being his 2nd shot. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes out this week as people are just tired of his shit and feel like he's an impostor on an all star season.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the blacks on BB from memory are just horrible, it's why theyre always voted out first, they show their ghetto hoodrat ways and just get voted out for "house tranquility", sure many make it to jury, currently wife and i are having more fun watching bb8 with evil dick and jameka is actually doing fine, but then you have like someone like chima who was close to winning was hoh, had power a good alliance, and b/c she couldn't handle a "twist" she went crazy and they actually expelled her.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Happens all the time on Survivor too, although predominately with the women and not men (seeing how there are actually black male winners).