Big News of the Day Thread

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Another Amod can shaw this, but I'd like to see if it has legs.

<-- Willing to let thread simmer for a bit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
In Political News,

I just came back from dinner with a bunch of aunts, uncles and cousins visiting from Portland . 18 people and politics never came up once during the meal. As we left the restaurant loading in our cars I said Happy New and Make America Great Again!. 10 people jaws dropped as I drove away.

feelsgoodman.jpeg.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
big news of the day: if you go against the status quo just because its the status quo, then you're still defining yourself based on the status quo!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Sick today. Periodically checking work emails because fucking the continual resolutions is screwing with project funding

• 1Like

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I think this would be fine if it wasn't general. I do totally support the idea of FOH-relevant and more specific topics getting their own spotlight. Stuff like a big video game company buyout, cancelled or maybe finally-announced major game title, Kurt Schilling and Braid McQuaid just got engaged, whatever. I don't need a special thread to tell me some celeb died, I need it to find out that Kate put out a new foot fetish video.

For general news learn to use the fucking internet. Sorry not sorry on that.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think you're doing it right.

• 1Like

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Like this?

RIP Princess Leia.

jIy8tda.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
At least the Queen is old as shit. All these 50/60 year olds dying has me scared. I put a lot of mileage on this body.

• 1Like

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Got a huge bag of pistachios for xmas and this morning it felt like i was shitting kitty litter.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Gotta use the big ones on toes, not a fucking barbarian.

i use the same (regular) sized clippers on toes and hands. is there really any noticeable difference? or is it just all about clipping more area?]

i had carnitas for breakfast today.

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
At least the Queen is old as shit. All these 50/60 year olds dying has me scared. I put a lot of mileage on this body.

Fisher did a ton of drugs and had health problems forever. She has looked like hammered shit for a while now.

• 1Like

Titan_Atlas

Deus Vult
<Banned>
i use the same (regular) sized clippers on toes and hands. is there really any noticeable difference? or is it just all about clipping more area?]

i had carnitas for breakfast today.
It's all about efficiency my man.

• 1Like