Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
@Lanx they usually have two anchor tabs near the top and may get stuck on the floor or by wiring but should not be stuck by plumbing.

You can get stainless steel braided hoses

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
@Lanx they usually have two anchor tabs near the top and may get stuck on the floor or by wiring but should not be stuck by plumbing.

You can get stainless steel braided hoses

You are unbanned. Are you choosing to stay here now?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Welcome back to society, P Picasso3 . If there is anything I can do to help you readjust to, please don't hesitate to ask.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Can you teach me how to post good?
Post some shitty memes for good, quick tuconuts. Then every once in a while, make a post basically calling everyone in it a moron(don't do this in the politics thread, though). The more subtle the insult, the better.

Picasso3

Post some shitty memes for good, quick tuconuts. Then every once in a while, make a post basically calling everyone in it a moron(don't do this in the politics thread, though). The more subtle the insult, the better.

I forgot my pass word

Picasso3

Some fagmo software guy from Boston calling all the Italian food Italian-American.

I asked him how much sugar i should put in my red sauce

#rekt

• 1Triggered
Reactions: 1 user