Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Life is good, but I miss you bros. I even miss my ladybro Trex. She looks happy on Facebook.
Forget how she looks emotionally. Hows dat bod on her bro? Namean?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
hqdefault.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 2 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
How big is that fucking foot?? Her dick is probably bigger than mine. And of course the foot is dirty, which is so fucking gross. I know lots of you guys have some sort of dirty foot fetish, but it is an instant boner-killer for me.

Not that there were any boners from a T-rex pic to begin with (is that even her??), but you know what I mean.

• 1Blown
Reactions: 1 user

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bros. I'm catching up on the Hall of Shame. Page 80/90 of the Trex/Turn thread. First clean nut in years.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Tyen and Trex must be really excited about all of the protests going onup there.

There's finally a bigger dumpster fire than either of them.

• 2Worf

Rude

Potato del Grande
Isn't Kegkilla the actual biological father of Tyen's kids?

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Tyen and Trex must be really excited about all of the protests going onup there.

There's finally a bigger dumpster fire than either of them.
I miss them. Someone should post in askamod if we can unban tyen 🤔🤔

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
What was it he even did to get banned last time? Posting off-topic shit? I feel like that was the extent of it. Not saying he didn't have a large history, just that the last ban was for kind of a lame reason. I don't remember for sure, though

• 1Faggotry

DickTrickle

You mean that incident where there was zero proof that tyen did anything and a lot of people actually thought suineg did? Tyen was already forgiven for the old fires of heaven stuff, regardless of what the truth of it was.

• 1Faggotry

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Wasn't it for hacking the forum?

This was the official announcement, listing his offenses.

It has been determined by @Amod this day, the 13th of December in the 2018th year of our Shitlord, that the user tyen tyen shall henceforth be banned from our fine community.

Over the years, he has shown himself to be little more than a reprehensible troll at his best, and an enemy actively working to undermine the community at his worst. He has been allowed to participate in this incarnation of our community by the mercy of our overlords, but today finds that mercy exhausted.

His offences include, but are not limited to:
Subjecting us to the swamp donkey​
Trolling the community while it burned in the fires of malware and Requiem's neglect​
Sabotaging a tits for votes contest, one of our most sacred of covenants​
Spamming his EQ EMU shit in unrelated threads in a desperate plea for attention​
Abusing the reporting system, which upgraded his most recent shawing to a temp ban​
The final straw: shitting up the parent thread in the grown up forum​

tyen tyen is therefore banned so he can take the time to focus on his family instead of being distracted by internet trolling. This ban shall not be lifted until such time that @Admin or a future @Amod team lose their minds and let him back in.

DickTrickle

I see, I was only aware of the EQ Emu spam shit and his stupid dev videos. DIdn't see the report abuse or parent thread.

Nevertheless, you guys should lose your minds and let him back in to the rickshaw.

• 1Faggotry

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I see, I was only aware of the EQ Emu spam shit and his stupid dev videos. DIdn't see the report abuse or parent thread.

Nevertheless, you guys should lose your minds and let him back in to the rickshaw.

The guy managed to earn warnings while in the shaw. Things are going to be busy enough around here for the next few months and my laziness demands that I don't create any more work for myself.

Maybe check in with the next crew in January and see if they're crazy/stupid enough to do it.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The guy managed to earn warnings while in the shaw. Things are going to be busy enough around here for the next few months and my laziness demands that I don't create any more work for myself.

Maybe check in with the next crew in January and see if they're crazy/stupid enough to do it.
If you’re amod, haven’t you automatically lost your mind, and qua your above post you must release tyen tyen :trollface:

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity