Big Picasso's thread or BPT for short.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Heading up to martinsburg to see the family. Merry Christmas Jugs, and happy Kwanzaa Big Numbers

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
4 more years of dem food stamps bro

whitey never stood a chance

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
First Christmas I'm going to have a net loss. Fuckin Obama
Growing old sucks bro. My family hasn't done presents since I was 16 or so, but my mom would always at least put together some stockings for the kids with some chocolates, maybe a magazine or two, socks etc. I didn't even get that this year!

Is it cause I'm 31 mom?

frown.png

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, I haven't been ahead on Christmas since I was like 15. Suck it up, P.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Joyous Kwanzaa bros!

Been a rough few days. Been in a house with 15 other motherfuckers trying to get time every day to recharge and failing. I've been close to murdering some of my relatives. They all went to some water park up in East TN today, so I've got the house to myself now.

Silver Knight of the Realm
Of course, by murdering someone what I really mean is being generally irritable and unreasonable, bros. You know how I do.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Ever since my insane older brother moved to Texas, my mom's crazy had reduced drastically. I actually enjoyed Christmas this year, no violence, no screaming, no fighting. I was on edge waiting for it the whole time but it was just quite, in fact the worst it got was by me, so ready for it to go down that I had my guard up and was getting ready to react...but never came. Things were peaceful.