Biggest guilty pleasures

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
On it:

3llh0r.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
That Jolene cover from Miley was actually really good.

Miley could have been one of the absolute goddesses of our age, but as it stands, she chose to be a degenerate slag beast instead.

What a god damn shame. Now she has to defend herself for simply marrying a male.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user
I think her talent will still come through, and soon. She has been such a tool. But I am gonna place my bet, she is at a level of talent, vocally, all would be forgiven with one great record.

I am just glad she is not whitney houston level of self destruction. whitney had a magic voice too

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
That Jolene cover from Miley was actually really good.

Miley could have been one of the absolute goddesses of our age, but as it stands, she chose to be a degenerate slag beast instead.

What a god damn shame. Now she has to defend herself for simply marrying a male.
Saw a video from 10-15 years ago with Miley being interviewed and Hillary Duff was on the phone. Miley was thanking Hillary for making it cool to be a good girl because that really mattered to her.

Admittedly the family likes two of her songs...

This might become my favorite Thread I love admitting to guilty pleasures because I have a lot of them.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I cannot count how many times I have watched this video for inspiration/a pick me up

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I cannot count how many times I have watched this video for inspiration/a pick me up

I can’t stand that guy (I like his music) but that’s a pretty cool video to watch. A friend of mine got discovered by Skrillex and got a message out of the blue like that wanting to sign him after hearing some stuff on Soundcloud he had done. He said he couldn’t describe the feeling when that happened, nervous, disbelief, excitement. All his dreams came true, he’s still producing music and DJing, lives out in LA now.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My guilty pleasure is totally geek but yet excellent old GD stuff. Roll one, aaaaannnnd the afternoon is gone.

Weird that you consider this a guilty pleasure. I feel guilty saying I'm NOT a Grateful Dead fan as a San Franciscan. They are God-tier here.

I wouldn't say I have guilty pleasures because I wear them proudly. I have no guilt about them. I fucking love jam band music. Phish, Umphrey's McGee, moe, Spafford. Also love prog and most people don't get that kind of music. Artists that can write poppy jazz like Steely Dan also impress. But like I said, no guilt about liking any of that. Those musicians are sick and are a constant inspiration for me in my own playing.

And yeah, I get the irony that I'm not a Grateful Dead fan. Only compounds the guilt.

• 1Like

Raskoljnikov

Lord Nagafen Raider
People mostly like this song but I have no clue why I'm one of them. Usually totally dislike this style.

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I really like The Cardigans. Amazing jazzy pop group. I know their entire catalogue.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I really like The Cardigans. Amazing jazzy pop group. I know their entire catalogue.

Cardigans still occasionally get played for parties and shit when all the friends are together. There is some good stuff there.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
In over my head at job atm, thougt about this one a lot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users