Bill & Ted Face the Music

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
There was a second film made? Man I missed that. Will probably miss this intentionally though.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
shoulda trusted your instincts and said no keanu. this movie will lift your vampirism and you will start aging like a normal person again

And+then+there+s+Keanu+Reeves+_04efa1fb4eb1b1530746336834d7cf000.jpg

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
this looks like Keanu taking a pic w/ an old man groupie, not the costar that launched his acting career
attachment.jpg

white guy has man tits while Keanu just did some jiu jitsu on some guys in John Wick 2

• 2Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
this looks like Keanu taking a pic w/ an old man groupie, not the costar that launched his acting career
attachment.jpg

white guy has man tits while Keanu just did some jiu jitsu on some guys in John Wick 2
I see two white guys. Quit trying to appropriate Keanu just cause he has a few drops of Jap blood.

• 2Worf

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Bill & Ted writer reveals new plot details for 3rd film

"citing the financiers desire for a reboot with teenage kids rather than a sequel"

no surprise really, it is a classic, although cult classic.
That article is actually pretty encouraging. If the claims that this 3rd film is a passion project and not a heartless cash-in are true, then that's a step in the right direction. I'm certainly glad they resisted doing a reboot and insisted on doing a straight sequel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brad2770

This is my favorite movie of all time. I tolerate the second one, but the plot on the third sounds promising. I hope it works out and gets the funding.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This is one of my all time favorite movies. I show it to my history class at the end of every year. It still holds up and the kids today love it.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Strange things are afoot at the Circke K.

• 1Solidarity

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This is one of my all time favorite movies. I show it to my history class at the end of every year. It still holds up and the kids today love it.
Mr. Robot had an episode where they played "In Time", which inspired me to watch Bill & Ted again. Hadn't seen it since the 90s probably...forgot how absolutely great it was. Loved Napoleon -- "buddeee!"

Raponchi

Frog
<Donor>
Wow wow. Its happening. Be excellent to each other my dudes. Bill and Ted teaching me the ways of life as a wee lad. Love it

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
First movie I saw in the theatre sans parents was the first Bill and Ted, so it kind of holds a special place in my heart. So much so that through my teens, I saw the movie 100+times and remembered every line. I hated the second movie. I wanted so hard to like it, but it was absolute shit. For some reason I'm looking forward to this one. I really hope it works.

San Dimas high school football rules!
So bizarre. Yesterday one of my coworkers was talking about San Dimas (I think one of their relatives lives there?), and all I could think to say was, "San Dimas high school football rules!" And now this thread got bumped.

Luckily they got the reference, or at least pretended to.

• 2Like

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
If this works out, hopefully we'll get the Freaked sequel we've always needed.