Bill & Ted Face the Music

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
It's very hard getting through life itself let alone another movie, without George.

We miss ya

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Alex Winter is just happy to be working. Keanu is a legit good dude for giving him this.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
When I meet people that didnt like these movies in RL, it makes me sincerely question their quality as human beings.

I am gonna hold out and be foolishly optimistic. I hope they dont prove me wrong. Look, at lease they didnt recast Bill as a black chick, OK? It is already doing really really good by Hollywood 2019 standards.

• 6Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Alex Winter is just happy to be working. Keanu is a legit good dude for giving him this.

Winter has been making documentaries. Dunno if they're any good.

I'll see pretty much anything with Keanu at this point, especially this. Bill & Ted's is an all time great movie.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

I'll see pretty much anything with Keanu at this point, especially this. Bill & Ted's is an all time great movie.

The couple of his docs I have seen are legit, he is a tech guy, he also writes apparently.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

i only know Winter from 4 movies. Lost Boys, Bill & Ted 1 and 2 and Freaked. 26 years ago. Keanu did a little better.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
i only know Winter from 4 movies. Lost Boys, Bill & Ted 1 and 2 and Freaked. 26 years ago. Keanu did a little better.

Watch 'Deep Web', he is a better doc maker than Stacey Peralta imo.

• 1Like

Cybsled

So looks like the theme will be alternate futures for the time travel angle. Grim Reaper seemed to be in some fiery apocalyptic landscape. I'm guessing it will be like some "Butterfly Effect" type thing where they try different things, doesn't work, travel to alternate future to try to get the song again, but the future is altered by what they attempted previously (presumably with this getting more and more fucked up).

In terms of predictable, I'm thinking they'll probably end up thinking of the song themselves after trying to steal future songs and it will probably involve them realizing their true goal is to protect the future for their kids or something, since their daughters are supposed to figure into all this. Either that, or their song is a red herring and it doesn't really unite the world unto itself, but they end up inspiring others to create stuff which ends up uniting the world (ie, they basically are a meme that goes viral and gets other people to do their own takes on it).

• 1Like

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Still don’t know why they didn’t name this film “Bill & Ted’s Epic Epic”

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity