Bill & Ted Face the Music

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe we'll have a John Wick x Lost Boys crossover with time travel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
D4: The Mighty Ducks
Hook 2: The Legend of Rufio

Dare to dream?

It may be closer then you realize. Emilo is back baby.

Maybe we'll have a John Wick x Lost Boys crossover with time travel.

John Wick x The Pest crossover, I mean Leguizamo is already in the series could just have him mention his "past life".

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why do I feel like this is gonna be a Dumb & Dumber 2? Or Anchorman 2. Cult classic comedies don't need sequels. Keanu just needs to do a new comedy movie.

What's next Wayne's World 3? Oh God, I'm sorry I even said that.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Anchorman 2 is actually pretty good. Not on the level of the first one obviously but it's just got some weird distribution where it's on like no channels regularly and why I think it's not as well thought of.

• 1Dislike

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Why do I feel like this is gonna be a Dumb & Dumber 2? Or Anchorman 2. Cult classic comedies don't need sequels. Keanu just needs to do a new comedy movie.

What's next Wayne's World 3? Oh God, I'm sorry I even said that.

As a big fan of Mike Meyers I would watch that shit out of it none the less.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Anchorman 2 is actually pretty good. Not on the level of the first one obviously but it's just got some weird distribution where it's on like no channels regularly and why I think it's not as well thought of.
I remember zero lines from it. I enjoyed watching it, but it was ultimately a wash. Felt very #tryhard

As a big fan of Mike Meyers I would watch that shit out of it none the less.
I mean, likewise, but it would still be shit.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Part 2 worked because the theme was different and it took place not long after the 1sr (part 1 was time travel, part 2 was afterlife). It sounds like part 3 will be time travel again, which makes it kind of sound like a remake of the 1st so to speak (To save the future/timeline, you have to do X).

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Part 2 worked because the theme was different and it took place not long after the 1sr (part 1 was time travel, part 2 was afterlife). It sounds like part 3 will be time travel again, which makes it kind of sound like a remake of the 1st so to speak (To save the future/timeline, you have to do X).

It's actually worse, since the X they have to do is the exact same thing they supposedly already did in the first one. Record the perfect song or whatever.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't even remember Bogus Adventure. The first's objective was to pass history class with a solid final project, and strange things afoot at the Circle K landed in their lap. Hijinks occurred that apparently had a millenia long impact into a Matrix like future.

Side-note: If B&T3 includes Laurence Fishburne and Carrie Anne Moss, sign me the fuck up.

• 1Solidarity

Cybsled

Part 1 didn't have them making the song, just needing to pass that history class to ensure they would make the song in the future (since failing the class would cause them to seperate). Bogus adventure was a guy from the future wanting to fuck up the past to change the future, so he made robot Bill&Ted, had them murder the real Bill&Ted, then had the robots pretend to be the real Bill&Ted to alter the timeline. Bill&Ted then have to escape hell, then heaven, to come back to life and set the timeline straight.

Part 3 sounds like they just haven't been able to make the song yet, so while the "plot" is different than 1, the fact they have to time travel to find the song makes it somewhat similar to 1.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
It won't be a Bill and Ted movie without this man.

bill_and_teds_excellent_adventure_12.png

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
As far as substitutes, I miiiight be willing to accept Bill Murray. Or would that be a little too many Bill's?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
What ever happened to Mike Myers anyway?

Meyers is uninterested in being a celebrity so he does lots of writing and testing characters out while having time to himself. He just pops out every 3-4 years to do something. I was surprised he did the Gong Show, but then he did that in full make up and in character the whole time.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I'm afraid that it's gonna be absolute pile of shit. I hope I'm wrong but usually sequels made after that long are garbage.