Billions

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The show is a cartoon version of reality. But its very enjoyable. Not sure I agree that Wendy would ever do anything like what she just did though.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
Well, I am sticking with it but this season has been a struggle.

The latest episode really didn't do much. (Boxing event, meh...Taylor gets the upper hand)

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I laughed out loud at Rhodes getting the train to stop next to that douche's house. I know it's a show, but I still loved it. He's being a boss. I really hope that bullshit with his dad doesn't end up hurting him.

Wendy sucks this season. She's still a badass, but she's a hurt lamb.

Axe doing Axe things.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
They're laying into Wendy's connection with Axe vs. her connection with Rhodes a little too much. I feel like it's a put on just to make people think one way when the truth is going to come out of left field. Dunno though...

On the other hand, it was a decent episode. Rhodes' old assistant (?) is playing pretty dirty.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Everytime they use pronouns for Taylor it makes me want to never watch this again.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I had a tough time every time Taylor's actor was on screen in John Wick 3. Lol. Fuck taylor, no way that fine ass black girl would be interesting in that thing.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
All things considered, she wasn't bad wearing the wig and the black dress for the middle eastern people.

Still no tits, but at least looked like a girl.
s4e167.png

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Its the voice more than anything else. It just doesnt sound female.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I enjoyed this week's Billions. Next week is the season finale. My predictions are that all 3 of the main lawyers are anti Cowboy fuck, while also being anti others.

The only reason he was questioning the dad was to give proof that he was involved with everything.
I think the black chick is actually doing exactly what Rhodes said. Probably waiting to see what Cowboy does now that the election fraud has been discovered. Taylor may get hurt by Axe, but he's going to really piss off his girlfriend at the same time, leaving him also wounded. That might be where damaged Wendy comes back in to heal him.

Then again, I could also really suck at guessing. I'll look forward to watching the finale next week.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
My interpretation of the end of that episode was that Axe is going to sell out Wendy somehow. Which would be really surprising.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
They were being so stupid and out front with the paperwork and scams, I assumed it was all a setup to get him to break into the safe. (Which was silly to create a brother that magically is a safe cracker)

Now, it looks as though they were lazy.

And at this point, Taylor is a boring villain.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Very good finale. I'm not going to spoil anything so you guys can watch it, but I was pleased with the results. Good shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Good finale. But the setup for next season was predictable and dumb.

Jimbolini

Semi-pro Monopoly player
One thing is for sure amidst all this drama and scandal.

The Rhodes (and the Axelrods for that matter)...are parents of the year.

I don't think I have even seen any of the kids since season 2! (And supposedly some of them are sleeping upstairs all the time)

A good example of "lets make them all a family" and then ...oops...don't really need them now.

Other than that, no reason to rehash old twists....we need a new satisfying villain.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Worst season for sure.

Giamatti and Lewis make this show, but even their great performances are not enough to keep this going if don't shake up the formula a bit and stop with the fucking season long red herrings.

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
What the fuck are you about with ”worst season for sure” ?
It was a great season.
And the next one will be even greater with Axe vs Chuck again.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Goddam, this xhe/xer/xim character is fucking terrible.

Me every time it’s referred to as they or them:

1588523213792.jpeg