Billions

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Just started this show last week, and it's fucking great so far. Out for covid and have binged the first two seasons and half way through the third.

nu_11

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Just started this show last week, and it's fucking great so far. Out for covid and have binged the first two seasons and half way through the third.
I hope your sailing the high seas for this one

there was a giant poster of Stacey Abrams in several scenes of the latest episode. I could tell by the teeth gap

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I hope your sailing the high seas for this one

there was a giant poster of Stacey Abrams in several scenes of the latest episode. I could tell by the teeth gap
Also Chuck was reading Piketty and had a copy of Capital next to him.

I would say the last season was the end of this show. The current season is starting to stink like woke garbage of the socioeconomic variety.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only good part of season 6 so far is the Wags and Scooter buddy cop dynamic. Chuck has jumped the shark big time with this last episode.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
The only good part of season 6 so far is the Wags and Scooter buddy cop dynamic. Chuck has jumped the shark big time with this last episode.
Really? I dislike Scooter and Wags doesnt seem the same. I dont think I like anything about this show other than that one brunette that works for the tranny. Every other character seems to suck and to be different.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Is Damian still even in the show anymore? Every preview trailer I've seen hasn't featured him at all. Like literally zero.

He was the best part of it, so if he's gone then they can fuck off.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Is Damian still even in the show anymore? Every preview trailer I've seen hasn't featured him at all. Like literally zero.

He is out. Show sucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

He stepped away from it all since his wife died. He was barely in the last season.

Varrus

Trakanon Raider
Loss of Damian Lewis such a terrible blow to this show. Now its just this typical alphabet soup formula like everything these days. So this season every time the characters speak in verse (you know those little non-sensical / non-stop blathering references added to every spoken sentence in this show) I want to throat punch each and every one of them.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Zero interest to watch anything past the first two episodes that I already watched. This show sucks ass.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Started this series this weekend, will finish the first season tonight. Can't believe I haven't watched this.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Started this series this weekend, will finish the first season tonight. Can't believe I haven't watched this.

Here's a hint. When Axelrod is finally gone, stop the fucking show. The current season is trash. It's nothing but trannies trying to sound smart. Basically you can just read the retard rickshaw area of this forum and it's the same as current season of billions.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kermit Suicide GIF

• 1Worf

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Halfway through season 3 (in the middle of ep 6 as I type this, as Wendy's short is exposed and Bobby considering a plea as Connerty finally gets to unload on the Rhoades family), this show stresses me the fuck out. The way it gets me to root for Bobby for periods of time, and Chuck constantly giving you reasons to stop rooting for who is supposed to be the good guy.

The balance of the cast is amazing with almost no exceptions, what a great fucking show. Only been spoiled on a couple things from future season so far (I know Lewis is gone and the Rhoades are divorced at some point) but looking forward to the next few seasons, even if they take a turn like West Wing did in it's waning seasons, they've earned as much so far.

Went from not liking Damian Lewis, and now I'm looking forward to watching Homefront when I'm done because of him.

lol, wife walked in and said 'what the fuck are you watching?':

1646532959443.png

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
3 episodes into season 6, and yeah, can feel it really turning.

With Chuck in many respects representing his dad's money more than the law it seems at this point I feel like it'd be better if he was gone too and the people from his office just doing cameos occasionally or something when needed for the story. Pivot the show to just power brokers vs each other or something.

They've done a good job of making me like Prince, and I've enjoyed the awkwardness among the staff dealing with the transition, but this war over the Olympics so far is not appealing at all.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
Caught up. Not much a fan of season 6, but the last couple of episodes are heading the right direction.

Love the cast, but the shit they have Chuck doing compared to where this series started just feels so off.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Halfway through season 3 (in the middle of ep 6 as I type this, as Wendy's short is exposed and Bobby considering a plea as Connerty finally gets to unload on the Rhoades family), this show stresses me the fuck out. The way it gets me to root for Bobby for periods of time, and Chuck constantly giving you reasons to stop rooting for who is supposed to be the good guy.

The balance of the cast is amazing with almost no exceptions, what a great fucking show. Only been spoiled on a couple things from future season so far (I know Lewis is gone and the Rhoades are divorced at some point) but looking forward to the next few seasons, even if they take a turn like West Wing did in it's waning seasons, they've earned as much so far.

Went from not liking Damian Lewis, and now I'm looking forward to watching Homefront when I'm done because of him.

lol, wife walked in and said 'what the fuck are you watching?':

View attachment 401861
You'll only need the first 3 seasons to see all of Damien Lewis' part of Homeland. That said, I did enjoy the series beyond his seasons.

Animosity

Season finale was last night. This season was ok. It was very up and down. They definitely made Chuck over the top now. Prince's ultimate goal is kind of lame. Hopefully season 7 is the last season and ends somewhat well.