Bioshock Infinite

Caliane

Some new screenshots released though. i'm too lazy to go link them.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Delayed one month isn't a big deal. It's not like the release date got pushed from March 2014 to April 2014. Release is still only three months away.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
PC games that come on disks still come on DVDs, not HD media. Hence moar disks.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
I am so tempted to preorder this, but I never really liked the vanilla gameplay of Bioshock, I just loved the story/atmosphere. This looks like it may be more fun but I haven't paid $60 for a game in a long ass time. Part of the temptation of preordering is free X-com on steam too :p

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thought that video looked familiar... posted this past October. And it even had the old release date (which would have been yesterday)
frown.png

nuday

Golden Squire
Trailers like that make me way more excited for the game than more traditional trailers.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Some crazy preorder bonuses for this game.

Steams giving away a free copy of XCOM if they hit their pre-order goal (it's over 50% with 3 weeks to go) Amazon is giving $30 dollar credit towards a different 2K game. GMG has something like 30 dollars credit too. Go pre-order it on steam, I want my free copy of XCOM.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Some crazy preorder bonuses for this game.

Steams giving away a free copy of XCOM if they hit their pre-order goal (it's over 50% with 3 weeks to go) Amazon is giving $30 dollar credit towards a different 2K game. GMG has something like 30 dollars credit too. Go pre-order it on steam, I want my free copy of XCOM.
Thats a total bummer, I want a free copy of XCOM, but i don't want a PC copy of bioshock lol :\