Bioshock Infinite

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Pass, not interested in whatever new way they can come up with to fag the story up to meet whatever the latest woke standard is.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I wrote why I loved the start and the game but hated the story in this thread somewhere. I'm going to see if I can dig it up because there was so much wasted potential.

Edit: Found it by not being lazy. I still stand by all of it. Fucking waste of a great game.
Bioshock Infinite was dramatically scaled back from it's original design.

Probably a lot like Halo Infinite was...

Maybe there's a connection.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Pass, not interested in whatever new way they can come up with to fag the story up to meet whatever the latest woke standard is.
I mean, the original story is already pretty 'woke.' It basically equates Randian-style Libertarians to being effectively worse than Nazis.

Lets not forget Bioshock Infinite which throws all of "born-again" Christian philosophy under the bus, and has a bunch of actual Marxist revolutionaries running around.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I mean, the original story is already pretty 'woke.' It basically equates Randian-style Libertarians to being effectively worse than Nazis.

Lets not forget Bioshock Infinite which throws all of "born-again" Christian philosophy under the bus, and has a bunch of actual Marxist revolutionaries running around.
That’s milque-toast woke in 2022.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Bioshock as a TV show - Nope.

However, if they can nail an Evening with Sander Cohen and make that it's own episode... I would watch no matter what. This is one of the greatest and most memorable moments in gaming right here :)

16:11 = LOL

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user