Bioshock Infinite

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I never played BaS Ep. 1, is it worth playing? Might as well do now and just get the new one too if I'm going to do it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or maybe I should just wait for the summer sale and get them both for five bucks or something.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Bleh. Of all the places they could have taken the story...
wrong

it was beauiful

suberb ending and I extend my glass to Levine.
Rubbish to think over wise!

If anyone has not please finish Buriial act 2.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I need to play the first part too still. But I really don't want to hook my fucking X360 back up. Blah.
wrong answer

the ending, finish it sean and just do it anyway you can.

Ken did this ending for us.

RIP BIOSHOCK!

amazing game

Bioshock 1 says

Would

you

kindly

Our universe will never look so complete!

Please download this a slave obeys..................................

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Just finished it. There's a scene after the credits, only a few seconds long but just FYI....

Guess it had to end this way. Still many unanswered questions about the Luteces'. Didn't think I could hate Atlas more, but well, here we are...

Would you kindly reinstall Bioshock 1?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i felt like watching discovery channel or history channel on stuff like the buildings and shit...

just wanted to get the battle over with a lot of times. I couldn't really give a fuck for those.

Beginning was spectacular. scenery was cool. felt like Columbia before the chaos.

this DLC I think is much longer than the first one.

why did they have to play it off from Sally? I don't get it. feels like a made up reason to substitute a purpose of connection.

So little sisters don't grow up?

Jait

Molten Core Raider
why did they have to play it off from Sally? I don't get it. feels like a made up reason to substitute a purpose of connection.

So little sisters don't grow up?
A lot of this didn't make sense. I think Regime only watched the ending. Not sure how this is rave worthy without mentioning all the damn plotholes.

Why did Daisy trust the Luteces? She doesn't trust anyone. Why did all the Bookers have to die? The "Final" Booker dies at the end of Act 1. What happened to all the rest? If Elizabeth died right after the events of Act 1, who is this final Elizabeth? Couldn't she just come back normally and change shit? Its just one particle and giving Atlas the codephrase... It felt like The Golden Path of Dune. And I hated the bullshit line of "We wont run into each other because we didn't the first time..."

The fight against Ryan's men was really the only fun "gameplay" in all this. The graphics, music, ambience was all incredible. 9 gig install for about 90 minutes.

edit: It was kind of Discovery channel'ish. As was the whole Sherlock stuff with the codes.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
A lot of this didn't make sense. I think Regime only watched the ending. Not sure how this is rave worthy without mentioning all the damn plotholes.

Why did Daisy trust the Luteces? She doesn't trust anyone. Why did all the Bookers have to die? The "Final" Booker dies at the end of Act 1. What happened to all the rest? If Elizabeth died right after the events of Act 1, who is this final Elizabeth? Couldn't she just come back normally and change shit? Its just one particle and giving Atlas the codephrase... It felt like The Golden Path of Dune. And I hated the bullshit line of "We wont run into each other because we didn't the first time..."

The fight against Ryan's men was really the only fun "gameplay" in all this. The graphics, music, ambience was all incredible. 9 gig install for about 90 minutes.

edit: It was kind of Discovery channel'ish. As was the whole Sherlock stuff with the codes.
not going to lie I was pretty drunk playing it lol.

spronk

FPS noob
finished it up, definitely was hella long for a DLC, took me a good 8+ hours with a few deaths (in 1999 mode didnt try 98). I know the combat is hit and miss for many people but I enjoyed it, and the layouts and rapture and the items and all that jazz.

but fuck that story, it felt like some george lucas prequel shit where shit was being explained that I just didn't give a fuck about. songbird imprinting? who the fuck cares, it was a big ass scary metal bird that made freaky noises, i never really thought about how it got made and don't need some goddamn midichlorians explanation. I didn't like at all the ending and whatever cyclical loop crap it is supposed to create, I really liked Elizabeth as a god tier superbitch and they pretty much ruined that completely. I don't even really understand what the story/point of Infinite was anymore based on this DLC, but don't really care enough to think about it.

ending makes me happy that rational games got shut down, fuck them hahaha I guess creating such a strong emotion is probably a sign of something good, but nah fuck em. end of the day, infinite by itself had a good ending, the DLCs took away from it and I kinda wish I never played em.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Yeah, the only thing that I got out of the last DLC was that I should go play the first Bioshock again since apparently that was the only story that mattered.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The Luteces relegated to smarmy, one-lining facilitators, rather than the Masterminds annoyed me fiercely. Had the game a final chapter in which you play as Jack and meet the Luteces with a wrapup, or had you played as Booker and killed Jack and then were forced to take his place, it might have made more sense. All know there isn't going to be any more damn Bioshock games made by the original staff so they really blew a chance here. Incredible amount of million dollar art, music, etc... totally wasted on a nickel story.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm not entirely sure I understood the ending of the second DLC.

Elizabeth sacrificed herself because she knew that the guy who defeats Atlas/Ryan will save the little sisters? Was that really it?

spronk

FPS noob
its better to look at cosplay girls than think about that infinite-ly (HAH) stupid ending. The ending is even more retarded if you ended Bioshock 1 with the "evil" ending.

Qxockw9.jpg

547103_581574951893942_552673538_n.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
its better to look at cosplay girls than think about that infinite-ly (HAH) stupid ending. The ending is even more retarded if you ended Bioshock 1 with the "evil" ending.
elizabeth couldn't see all door for shit. levine is a hack.