Bioware's "Anthem"

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
My friend and I have played this game pretty casually 90% of the time together. We have always been within a level of each other. Our gear score has generally been 10-15 apart. He has 12 masterwork loot drops and I have not seen ONE. While I'm fine with some level of variance that's just fucking retarded.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
My friend and I have played this game pretty casually 90% of the time together. We have always been within a level of each other. Our gear score has generally been 10-15 apart. He has 12 masterwork loot drops and I have not seen ONE. While I'm fine with some level of variance that's just fucking retarded.

Their loot system is very very very random. I went for a week or so getting legendaries to drop basically every night sometimes multiples. This last weekend I had two strongholds where everything but the guaranteed drop were blues. I am not sure how that is even possible. I like the game but the loot rolling code is a bag of cats.

Fadaar

That guy
I would really like this game to become good. The mechanics and potential are there, just needs a lot of love.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
New big patch today. Logged in. Played a mission. Same ol shit. Logged out. The End.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
ITs been 8+ months, WTF are they doing? Must be a skeleton crew and they wrote this one off. Which is too bad because the base combat and gameplay was solid. I was expecting this to get better over time.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I just got email about some update that dropped today? I might load it up. The whole setting mobs on fire was fun.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I played Anthem via the free trial and it is then, and still is now, and forever will be, a complete shit show. Don't waste your bandwidth. Christ, even the stats in the game do not work, TO THIS DAY.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I really wanted this game to be good, since I got it for free with my video card. I haven't played since release and not for more than 30 or 40 minutes. Destiny 2 is so much better than this game.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I really wanted this game to be good, since I got it for free with my video card. I haven't played since release and not for more than 30 or 40 minutes. Destiny 2 is so much better than this game.

And that's saying something :p

Someone needs to get this MMOFPS genre right. First one to do it will have an outstanding and very profitable game by default.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Destiny is by far the best right now. Still with its fare share of problems, but the game play far makes up for it. Im exited to see how Bungie handles it on their own now. Especially when they said they are introducing more RPG elements into game.

But yeah I agree with UT, this genre of game is ripe for the taking of money from peoples pockets, I dont know why anyone is not capitalizing on this more.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Destiny is by far the best right now. Still with its fare share of problems, but the game play far makes up for it. Im exited to see how Bungie handles it on their own now. Especially when they said they are introducing more RPG elements into game.

But yeah I agree with UT, this genre of game is ripe for the taking of money from peoples pockets, I dont know why anyone is not capitalizing on this more.

Because BRs are the hot money grab still

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Meh the BRs wont be for long though. There is only so much you can do with that model and quite honestly I cannot imagine how anyone plays BR games full time. Its fucking boring.