Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
1565189716808.png

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
That's how much Anthem is right now at Walmart

That was the lesson. Buy Anthem for $19.99. Cry. Try to get your money back. Never fall for it again.

That will be $19.95 for that as well, so now you are out $40.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
See what's happening to the gaming industry as they prioritize wokeness & diversity over an objective determination of ability? That's what is going to happen to our physical infrastructure, too.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Nahh the physical infrastructure is still all managed by normies and working class. I think jobs like that are below the woke.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Nahh the physical infrastructure is still all managed by normies and working class. I think jobs like that are below the woke.
All those jobs have HR departments. That's usually where the virus starts.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Bah, that game is so convoluted I would not even know how to begin. Besides it took them a good 6 yrs to make that game any good. But kudos for them.
Convoluted is a positive attribute IMO. But warframe doesn't need to be complex, you can ignore 95% of the games mechanics and just pewpew your way through the star chart without any issue.
And I disagree about taking 6 years. Warframe was good at launch and has only gotten better since.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Warframe is just waves of enemies, yawn. No bosses, no interesting encounters, just waves of enemies.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Warframe is just waves of enemies, yawn. No bosses, no interesting encounters, just waves of enemies.

Each planet on the star chart has a boss encounter. They aren't hard though.

Ropalolyst has phases and several mechanics similar to mmo bosses.

Eidolons are a thing that are the opposite of waves of enemies.

Profit taker is a big ball of shifting crap to shoot.

Moving forward they are implementing a nemesis system with the empyrean update.

There are waves of enemies... big waves but there are also a bunch of other modes and targets.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Each planet on the star chart has a boss encounter. They aren't hard though.

Ropalolyst has phases and several mechanics similar to mmo bosses.

Eidolons are a thing that are the opposite of waves of enemies.

Profit taker is a big ball of shifting crap to shoot.

Moving forward they are implementing a nemesis system with the empyrean update.

There are waves of enemies... big waves but there are also a bunch of other modes and targets.

I think I put in 20 hours and saw the same ole shit and the sneak missions which I despised.

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
It's fine if you don't like a game.. but no bosses, lol.. did you even play it? play a game before making comments I reckon..
You could just ask google and find 100 youtube videos showing you how wrong you are.

Mick

<Gold Donor>
After reading through the patch notes I still have no desire to jump back in.

• 1Solidarity

Rombo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I also read they dont know how theyll distribute it still. They literally said in the kotaku article it could be a fully priced stand alone with possible
discount to previous owners. Theyve gone full retard ala fallout.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
Because a broken game before release is still a mystery. A broken game after release is a broken game forever.

i haven't played it but my understanding is No Man's Sky is quite good now.

Final Fantasy 14 is the ultimate example of "making things right", it went from a complete mess and broken game to shutdown for 18 (?) months and rebooted and extremely successful now.

Ubisoft has done it with a lot of their games, to varying success. EA has done it before with some of the battlefields and stuff.

This game is just weird in that no one really seems to care about Anthem anymore, and its hard to imagine any scenario in which no matter how "good" you make it anyone will care at all. Its one thing to fix a game to rescue a franchise, but a new IP is weird.

I guess Bioware has to do this though to learn what NOT to do for Dragon Age 4, and to hope that relaunching the game will make people think about buying their next game? Seems like a crazy idea though, I'm pretty sure most people who have written off Bioware are not buying another game from them no matter what.