Bioware's "Anthem"

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I just subbed for the stupid Origin thing for a month. Will do so again when this is all finished to check it out again. Never buy another EA game again, just sub for a month and check it out. $15 beats box price any day.

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Unfucking the gameplay loops is cool and all but did they ever actually add... content to the game? When I left it was the same 2 dungeons, some story missions, and random bear-ass collecting bullshit on one medium-sized map.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
They did add some content. They had events that added new areas, bosses etc. Not much though.
The core combat was fun, if they can add more depth and replayability to the game to draw more players in then maybe they will be able to add content down the track.

• 1Truth!

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
It's hard to say for sure but it reads like resignations. Would not surprise me if they both go off and join/found a studio together.
Blog entries, both leaving at the same time and mentioning each-other, and the fact EA don't have a replacement for 1 of the roles ready are all clues.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I have told my bioware friend that now is his chance to demonstrate his incompetence in order to secure dominion over his section.

• 1Like

goishen

Macho Ma'am
BWA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fuck that, they quit. I guess they got too much of, "I'm a tranny, love me...."

Did any you of you read that person's blog post?

The search for a new GM is underway and we are already talking to some great people. We will find the right leader who has a deep love and respect for this studio’s heritage, who embodies the values of this team and who will help carry on the incredible legacy of BioWare

Indicates that they were just like, "Fuck this, I'm out..."

• 1Like

Qhue

Trump's Staff

annnnddddd stick a fork in 'er....its done.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I've always been sad with how this game turned out. I enjoyed the combat and flying around on their basic levels of implementation. I feel as though if they made those decisions very early on and built around them, the game would have turned out very different and far more fun/successful. But everyone saw the writing on the wall about a reboot not being worth the time and effort after everyone had basically noped the fk out of the game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Way to f up potential by not seeing what other similar games did right and wrong.

• 1Like

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
This is rather disappointing, but expected after seeing their last Q&A sessions for the game. They were focused too heavily on diversity and equality rather than the game itself. Hopefully (But no probable) they sell the IP to another company because the combat was fun.

• 1Solidarity

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
This is rather disappointing, but expected after seeing their last Q&A sessions for the game. They were focused too heavily on diversity and equality rather than the game itself. Hopefully (But no probable) they sell the IP to another company because the combat was fun.
The whole woke shit needs to be rooted out of gaming. Its ruining company after company.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users