Bioware's "Anthem"

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Holy shit the stuttering on my one X is so bad! Im talking Hitching I haven’t seen since vanguard.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking that is a bit too harsh.

Yeah a little Hyperbole there but this is fucking awful so far on my one X. The only redeeming thing right now is the voice acting. Which is very good. Very very good. Matthias is a great voice actor.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Honestly the Matthias voice actor is the sole reason I’m carrying on right now. Who is this dude? Hire him everywhere. Walking around this social area is a fucking chore.and lol locked at 95% on second mission loading screen. What a fucking shit show. Three weeks?!

C69B73EF-CE06-4B8E-BD2E-C53B18A74DE5.jpeg

Last edited:

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm not sure. matthias seems familiar enough that i'm spending all my time wondering who he is. he's good enough that i HAVE to have heard him before but i don't actually think i have...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
i'm not sure. matthias seems familiar enough that i'm spending all my time wondering who he is. he's good enough that i HAVE to have heard him before but i don't actually think i have...

Yeah he’s very good. I liked the part where they get split up in 3 and banter.

So honest opinion so far.

Music. Good.
HDR. Good.
Frame rate sucks
Voice acting solid
Gameplay weak as fuck. Copy cat from destiny and destiny does it better. Warframe kicks both their asses and it’s free.

Story could be good dunno. Doubt it though all their talent moved to other places.

Functionality three weeks out is fucking broken. Lock ups. Stuttering. Frame hitching, the works. This feels like a game that is a year away from launch. Not three weeks.

Specials are fine.

Monster creativity is ok although I already saw a copy cat of the wizard.

Reloading to an existing expedition because it locked. Now I’m staring at the video screen and the thing just crashed my router. Haha ! Posting this from LTE while I reset the bitch.

Holy fuck people don’t buy this. Please.

Bug report. When you lock at 95% loading on the second mission and you force quit the game on Xbox one, you get an option to rejoin the expedition when you log in again, don’t click yes. My nighthawk damned near turned into nightwing from Batman Vr.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Sorry for the play by play here but this is a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a spectacle of this train wreck. I loaded in again. I’m getting the same tutorial messages to talk to Matthias even though I’m on the second mission.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Downloading on PS4 to see how it looks on the LG OLED with HDR!

Won't be long though and my TV won't be the best monitor in the house. Acer 1440p, 144hz, 1ms, Freesync is on it's way baby!

• 1Like

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i've disconnected a few times because i'm having unrelated router issues. everytime it dc'd during a mission, i was able to rejoin my mission almost EXACTLY where i left off. if i was in a fight, it brought my back to right before the fight started. i was actually kind of impressed with that.

could be a specific issue with the xbone? or some ghost in the shell somewhere

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I found that starting a mission and then force closing the game and restarting the client was the only way to reliably zone into the mission. I don't think I ever once got into a brand new mission without having to exit and come back in. I'm betting it's an issue with the authentication server timing out or some bullshit that should have been resolved months before now.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I think I got screwed because it never gave me an option too pick a second javelin at 12 in the forge. I'm already 15.

• 1Like

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
I’m locked up and holy shit what a bullet sponge on mission 2 lol what.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Wait til you get to the three titans that can target you through walls, without LoS and do insane waves of damage that kill you if you get knocked down from the first wave.

I'm not sure if that is intentionally but we could only beat it by cheesing the fight.

• 1Like

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Interested to hear more about the performance stuff, game looked badass on streams yesterday with robots fighting in awesome environments.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lol ok how do I access my inventory. I have hit every button save the Bluetooth connection button and for the life of me I can’t find it. I think I looted a gun that may be better but who the fuck knows. 😜

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Interested to hear more about the performance stuff, game looked badass on streams yesterday with robots fighting in awesome environments.

I can speak for Xbox one X. Performance is about as good if I were to meet Christie Brinkley naked in a pool a minute after I hit puberty.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok found the forge. With a loading screen to boot lol why.

• 1Solidarity

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I still havent been able to load into anything with a gun or shooting. It just lags out at 95% loading.

• 1Like