Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Birds of Prey Director reveals her sizzle reel used to pitch her concept of the movie.....

Like, scenes from ‘Bachelor’ proposals, the De Beers diamond commercial, Kim Kardashian’s vampire facial, Fox anchors talking about women, Trump saying ‘Grab ’em by the pussy’. After I showed the video, there was just silence. These clips were chosen because they "might make a girl want to smash the patriarchy."
Guys, SJW stuff is not the cause for this garbage...for reels, you're all reading too much into this, you're as bad as the SJWs! lol....Imagine putting together a pile of fucking garbage pitch like the one above and getting 100 MILLION+ dollars for it. That's how fucking bad Hollywood gotten with the cult.

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 8 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

Birds of Prey Director reveals her sizzle reel used to pitch her concept of the movie.....

Like, scenes from ‘Bachelor’ proposals, the De Beers diamond commercial, Kim Kardashian’s vampire facial, Fox anchors talking about women, Trump saying ‘Grab ’em by the pussy’. After I showed the video, there was just silence. These clips were chosen because they "might make a girl want to smash the patriarchy."
Guys, SJW stuff is not the cause for this garbage...for reels, you're all reading too much into this, you're as bad as the SJWs! lol....Imagine putting together a pile of fucking garbage pitch like the one above and getting 100 MILLION+ dollars for it. That's how fucking bad Hollywood gotten with the cult.

Another anti-male film goes down in flames. Awesome!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goatface

1583495221624.png

well it is falling behind jw2's domestic now, but has gotten up to $189m worldwide.
think the ww prediction was like $250-300m though. shazam finished with $223m domestic and $363m worldwide.

at least looks like the Director doesn't have anything else lined up yet, so that is a good thing

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
With the usual "dumb rich white people" dialog and the usual "muh' female empowerment" b.s., this is standard fare for a 10-year-old-girl flick, but I have no idea if that was the target audience or if it was also meant for adults.

Wife fell asleep on the couch watching it, so it wasn't even worth the torrent.

w.jpg

• 3Like

Sterling

El Presidente
With the usual "dumb rich white people" dialog and the usual "muh' female empowerment" b.s., this is standard fare for a 10-year-old-girl flick, but I have no idea if that was the target audience or if it was also meant for adults.

Wife fell asleep on the couch watching it, so it wasn't even worth the torrent.

View attachment 253179
I mean it's rated R so I think it was meant for more than just 12 year old girls.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
Wow, rated R ? No clue why, maybe the torrent rip cut out a bunch of nudity and gore.

All I remember is some chick showing a bit of bra and the camera cutting away whenever there was supposed to be gore. The henchmen guy held up a person's cut-off face, maybe that was it. The movie was for 10-year-old girls so there's no reason for letting it get an R, very odd.

There was that fight scene at the end where the women beat up dozens of men, maybe that was gory but I zoned out by then.

Sterling

El Presidente
Movie is full of F bombs and other language on top of the violence and all that other shit.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Watched this. Movie just sucks... and it doesn't even really have to do with any SJW crap. It's just a lackluster story and the villains are just wasted.
I mean it's rated R so I think it was meant for more than just 12 year old girls.
Drug use is what bumped it.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
This movie was fucking awful, I defy anyone to name a worse DC movie. This was worse than Suicide Squad and Batman v. Superman FUCKING COMBINED.

Bonch

Golden Knight of the Realm

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF

Goatface

of the modern dc movies would think it would be close contest with This, Jonah Hex and Catwoman

• 1Like