Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)

Attog

Trakanon Raider
7d 35m
This is just cheating.

• 1Like
Reactions: Bonch

j00t

Vyemm Raider
45d 24m
Green lantern had a lot of problems but it didn't aggressively spit on its audience. The script itself was fine, it was really just the subpar cgi doing a bunch of uncanny valley nonsense that made it all feel super fake... And I think Ryan Reynolds is MUCH more suited to play kyle rayner instead of Hal jordan... but overall it wasn't terrible the same way these new DC movies have been

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: MusicForFish

MusicForFish

Space Command
<Moderation Tools>
83d 11h 10m
I had to turn it off when the second "reflection" scene started. It gets much worse I assume.
I did enjoy the whole glitter shells and storming the cop station tho.

Gavinmad

Bronze Baron of the Realm
163d 17h 48m
Green lantern had a lot of problems but it didn't aggressively spit on its audience. The script itself was fine, it was really just the subpar cgi doing a bunch of uncanny valley nonsense that made it all feel super fake... And I think Ryan Reynolds is MUCH more suited to play kyle rayner instead of Hal jordan... but overall it wasn't terrible the same way these new DC movies have been
Rayner? That's just mean bro.

suineg

Poet Warrior
<Gold Donor>
50d 1h 11m
Didn’t hate this. Watched it for what it was, fluff comic book drama.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
128d 6h 27m
Reynolds should have played Guy Gardner.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
I don't remember ever being as bored watching a movie as this. Rise of Skywalker comes close. Her voice gets grating 5 minutes in. It's also just... Dumb.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Gold Donor>
51d 11h 13m
This movie was fucking awful, I defy anyone to name a worse DC movie. This was worse than Suicide Squad and Batman v. Superman FUCKING COMBINED.
Catwoman, Batman and Robin, Superman 4 the Quest for Peace, Supergirl, and _maybe_ the Adam West Batman. You have to dig, but there is worse to be found. And all but the last one on that list were SJW fests (in the day they existed) too. That leaves movies like Swamp Thing, Green Lantern, and even the first Suicide Squad as being superior to this shit. Let that sink in......

Lenardo

Trakanon Raider
31d 13h 22m
hey swamp thing has what's her name's tits.... adrienne barbeau..i was all over that when i was ummm 15?...looks at release date,, yep 15 ( and a horny bugger i was.

• 1Like
Reactions: Chukzombi

Chukzombi

Vizconde Dorado del Reino
163d 7h 27m
hey swamp thing has what's her name's tits.... adrienne barbeau..i was all over that when i was ummm 15?...looks at release date,, yep 15 ( and a horny bugger i was.
i was about 12 and i didnt even know i was a horny bugger until that scene.