Birds of Prey (And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn) (2020)

Inque

FunEmployed
I keep thinking it says the Fabulous Ejaculation and when I attempt to read more I'm always disappointed. Much like the rest of my DC experience :(

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah yeah, they're the only side that's in a religion/cult.... keep telling yourselves that.

"You're as bad as them".

New and original, Christians evangelicals used to say it all the time to me. Most people in cults believe people who refuse to accept the cult's teachings are in some kind of counter cult. As if everyone reacting to someone's bad behavior is evidence they are all following some kind of doctrine too.

Yes. You really are THAT stupid to believe that.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You're literally trying to call someone out from 2 months ago. So welcome to the thread!

I'm going to assume that you are cheating on a different forum and flirting with this thread now, and by cult logic that means i'm also cheating. As are the next persons to read this. Shame on you. But I feel better about myself now since you're not any better than me.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
You're literally trying to call someone out from 2 months ago. So welcome to the thread!

I'm going to assume that you are cheating on a different forum and flirting with this thread now, and by cult logic that means i'm also cheating. As are the next persons to read this. Shame on you. But I feel better about myself now since you're not any better than me.

Tera already salted me, so its clear I wasn't too late to make my point.

Thanks for the confirmation that you're salty, tera tera .

Remember kids, stupid doesn't go bad as it ages; the stupid you leave behind only grows more sharp as the years go by and its idiocy is proven out by time.

• 2Like
  • 2Salty
Reactions: 3 users

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tera already was summoned to an ancient thread and upon seeing how salty I was salted me, so its clear I was too late-term and downsy to be aborted or have a coherent point.
Fixed. you faggot retard.

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Fixed. you faggot retard.

So you come immediately when summoned. When I make fun of how salty you are, you instantly stop salting me. When exactly did you become my bitch?

Some advice. 2 months on a discussion forum that moves as fast as this one is nothing; your post is still on the same page as the reply to it. Bitching about that is...well its clearly meant to distract from how fucking retarded your comment was. Don't be angry. Be better.

• 3Salty
  • 1Worf

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
You sure are salty about being negged. Remember when FoH looked down on Neg whining?

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You sure are salty about being negged. Remember when FoH looked down on Neg whining?

It's not about salt saltiness, it's about faggots like you who just sit back and salt people because they lack the mental faculties to defend their faggoty positions/arguments.

Not that firing off walls of text every which way is that much of an improvement though.

• 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor

Actually I made fun of you for NOT salting me. Try to keep up. And get out of here with this remember when shit; negs were anonymous, they were not the same thing. I LOVE salt on this forum because its not anonymous. I love to know who is fucking salty enough to take the time out to express their butthurt but not competent enough to defend why. Its amazing. Its why I was so disappointed you didn't salt me the second time. :(

But I fixed that just by chastising you, and like a good bitch you sat right up and made sure to fix your mistake literally minutes after I called you out on it. LOL. How much do you yearn for my approval? How embarrassing.

• 3Salty

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
it's about faggots like you who just sit back and salt people because they lack the mental faculties to defend their faggoty positions/arguments.
Why wouldn't I salt those people?
Also, he's still whining about negs. Keep defending this moron and he'll keep resing old threads and crying about negs. Which again, used to be frowned upon here.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Why wouldn't I salt those people?
Also, he's still whining about negs. Keep defending this moron and he'll keep resing old threads and crying about negs. Which again, used to be frowned upon here.

I didn't res the thread. Someone posted the movie poster yesterday, you idiot. Do you know how these forums work? Get it together, man. Now salt me again. I want to know how butthurt you are.

• 3Salty

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider
Whoa whoa, there snowflake... simmer down. You sound really triggered, maybe you need to go to your safe space and have a time out to calm down.

• 3Worf

iannis

Musty Nester
I feel like you have to earn the word fantabulous if you put it in a movie, and have no expectation this movie does.

One of you super thirsty nerds watch it.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I feel like you have to earn the word fantabulous if you put it in a movie, and have no expectation this movie does.

ew, Margot Robbie is a poor mans Jaime Pressly, why bother.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Blown

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Whoa whoa, there snowflake... simmer down. You sound really triggered, maybe you need to go to your safe space and have a time out to calm down.

Concern trolling and a bit of "you're just like them!" again. You get boring fast. =-/ Here are some thumbs up though for doing what you're told, at least you're reliable in that regard.

If anyone pays money to see this there is more wrong with them than thirst.

• 3Salty
  • 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
The sjws already raped this movie. Harley isnt even dressing sexy anymore
The character being a slut is why she's so popular with women too, so... again targeting need culture icons at a minority of people who don't even like them.

• 2Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The character being a slut is why she's so popular with women too, so... again targeting need culture icons at a minority of people who don't even like them.

I was going to say, the only people who really like the movie Harley Quinn seem to be chubby Cosplayer girls. If you search online all you see is hot ones, I’ve been to conventions, none of them look like that.