Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Don't worry, sometimes paper hands pay off. My diamond hands have made me miss out on $173k in potential unrealized gains over the past 2 months. My portfolio is down that much from its high this year on stocks I all still hold (for the moment)

• 2WTF
  • 1Mother of God
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 4 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I decided I'd better take advantage of this and was going to sell another chunk of doge. Wallet was out of date and I watched painfully as the price plummeted. The day is young though!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I had 1 million DOGE at a cost basis of 2 odd cents a few months back, so do the math on that. 😎

I could spend all day looking at what-ifs though. I would have sold that shit immediately when it reached 10 cents.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Holy shit! VET rallying like a motherfucker. DOGE down and I think it’s obvious due to the similar prices people are throwing profit at it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dam
Holy shit! VET rallying like a motherfucker. DOGE down and I think it’s obvious due to the similar prices people are throwing profit at it.
Damn, I needed VET to stay off the radar for just one more week. At least it's not on coinbase yet. When that happens... :emoji_rocket:

• 1Like

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Vet isn't on on Kraken but a few other coins like SC and ETC seem to be trailing Doge. Gonna wait for things to cool off but may be worth keeping an eye on.

I thought the January pump was a one and done deal for Doge but it's peaked at least twice more now.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
  • 1Like
  • 1Triggered
  • 1Worf

Caliane

That bit of headline...
I know what all of those words mean, but combining them in that order makes about as much sense as... your average LachiusTZ LachiusTZ post :trollface:
yeah. ffs. I had to reread that repeatedly. open the article to try and parse it.

"The amount of Tether on the Tron Blockchain hits $24B, exceeding the amount of Tether on the Ethereum blockchain" is what they are trying to say.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
VET is rocketing again for sure, randomly checked today and it was through my next sell target so took another small chunk of profits, but I fully expect this thing to actually end up in the stratosphere within the next 3-4 years. Unlock Doge it actually has a use case, they don't produce 5million new every day or whatever, and they are working with actual fortune 500 companies which is helping develop a market. At this point I've cashed out like 50% more than I initially invested way back when and still have a very (for me) significant investment here that I'm not touching for a few years outside of like 5% bleed off sells at various targets on the way up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Side note, this thread quit showing up for me on Stonkhouse, I have to actually click into it when it's the most recent modifications to get to it.... any ideas what i did to make this happen and how to fix it?

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Side note, this thread quit showing up for me on Stonkhouse, I have to actually click into it when it's the most recent modifications to get to it.... any ideas what i did to make this happen and how to fix it?

Do you have the person who created the thread on ignore? In this case Tripamang.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
VET is rocketing again for sure, randomly checked today and it was through my next sell target so took another small chunk of profits, but I fully expect this thing to actually end up in the stratosphere within the next 3-4 years. Unlock Doge it actually has a use case, they don't produce 5million new every day or whatever, and they are working with actual fortune 500 companies which is helping develop a market. At this point I've cashed out like 50% more than I initially invested way back when and still have a very (for me) significant investment here that I'm not touching for a few years outside of like 5% bleed off sells at various targets on the way up.

Agree. Both ETH and VET seem to have the best use cases out there so I'm going all in on both of them. Their performance record backs that up too. It's part of the reason that ETH has been outperforming BTC for over a year and has really pulled away from BTC very recently. People are rotating out of BTC and into ETH.

VET is doing extremely well despite having very limited US exposure so far. It's not on kraken. It's not on coinbase. I read a really interesting article how VET is being used to track food purity and chain of custody in China.

Once it starts getting picked up in the United States both by more companies and by more exchanges, it's going to absolutely go through the roof. I think we are going to see a lot of VET millionaires.

• 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screenshot 2021-04-16 124737.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Agree. Both ETH and VET seem to have the best use cases out there so I'm going all in on both of them. Their performance record backs that up too. It's part of the reason that ETH has been outperforming BTC for over a year and has really pulled away from BTC very recently. People are rotating out of BTC and into ETH.

VET is doing extremely well despite having very limited US exposure so far. It's not on kraken. It's not on coinbase. I read a really interesting article how VET is being used to track food purity and chain of custody in China.

Once it starts getting picked up in the United States both by more companies and by more exchanges, it's going to absolutely go through the roof. I think we are going to see a lot of VET millionaires.
I’m with you, all in on ETH and VET.

...and like you wish I could have bought more of both about a month ago.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I’m with you, all in on ETH and VET.

...and like you wish I could have bought more of both about a month ago.
Have 10k I moved around ready for the dip, hopefully never comes, but fuck me I messed up VET. Couldn’t get approved on an exchange before it shot up to .18. Gone above and beyond at this point. My dollars weep while you guys make the tendies.

only positive this week is ADA and merging all of my exchanges onto one to stake.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Have 10k I moved around ready for the dip, hopefully never comes, but fuck me I messed up VET. Couldn’t get approved on an exchange before it shot up to .18. Gone above and beyond at this point. My dollars weep while you guys make the tendies.

only positive this week is ADA and merging all of my exchanges onto one to stake.
I could have bought like 400,000 vet not long ago. Groan. It’s still got plenty of legs with such a low market cap and legit uses.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Feel your pain bro. The same bullshit banking transfer shenanigans have screwed me already several times. But that's exactly why we need crypto in the first place...

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I moved all my ETH to VET this morning since I figure it’s got way more legs at the moment. Sitting at just over 200,000 now at around 19 cents. Fuck I wish I’d bought in a few weeks ago. It’s all good, gotta stop lamenting that, ha. Still plenty to go.

I wonder how DOGE is affecting the price. Either It’s taking away a lot of share, or possibly people having seen its meteoric rise are FOMOing into VET now.

Last edited:

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What's the best place to buy VET and ETH right now?

Binance?