Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aaaaawe yeaaaah! It's on now boys.

Screenshot 2021-04-17 194204.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
So I have not even opened up this thread until this very minute. I overheard some coworkers talking to each other about dogecoin and how they are trading it and making $$$. These were middle aged women.

I hate getting into things "late". I still can't wrap my head around all these various made up shitcoins. Its like cabbage patch kids mania or something?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Not sure if any of you guys are watching this train wreck that is Jake Paul vs Ben Askren, but they are selling a NFT of the last 30 seconds of the fight via auction before the fight even takes place.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
BTC also losing quite a bit of steam at 58k here and dropping

The Saturday night crypto dip is pretty much a tradition at this point. Should continue to dip the first part of the week (unless we get a catalyst). This is good. It needs to dip to stay healthy (and so I can buy more).

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Alright so for the one guy on here that might take 4 hours to listen to a fantastic conversation, this may be the best and most complete formulation of the case for Bitcoin I've heard yet. Robert Breedlove is an impressive thinker and he breaks things down better than almost anyone. He is pretty longwinded though.

Last edited:

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
So I have not even opened up this thread until this very minute. I overheard some coworkers talking to each other about dogecoin and how they are trading it and making $$$. These were middle aged women.

I hate getting into things "late". I still can't wrap my head around all these various made up shitcoins. Its like cabbage patch kids mania or something?
Seems like this should be your shoe shine boy moment to signal your exit.

• 1Truth!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Alright so for the one guy on here that might take 4 hours to listen to a fantastic conversation, this may be the best and most complete formulation of the case for Bitcoin I've heard yet. Robert Breedlove is an incredibly impressive thinker and he breaks things down better than almost anyone. He is pretty longwinded though.

I listened to the entire first episode of the series he did with Saylor that you posted and thought it was really good. I'm both an anthropology and Roman history wonk and Saylor knows his stuff when it comes to that. Didn't even get to the crypto part yet but I still thought it was really interesting. TBH, I don't find either Breedlove or Saylor very charismatic (unlike someone like Pomp who is a natural salesman), but if you take a second to listen to them you realize they are both really bright and well-informed.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I listened to the entire first episode of the series he did with Saylor that you posted and thought it was really good. I'm both an anthropology and Roman history wonk and Saylor knows his stuff when it comes to that. Didn't even get to the crypto part yet but I still thought it was really interesting. TBH, I don't find either Breedlove or Saylor very charismatic (unlike someone like Pomp who is a natural salesman), but if you take a second to listen to them you realize they are both really bright and well-informed.
Totally agree. That Saylor series is stupid long, but I loved the entire thing.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
I never got in (but maybe its time to read the whole thread, etc. is what I'm saying)
These dips occurring now and what seem to be regular occurrences are good times to purchase using dollar cost averaging picking up bits here and there when you can at a limit you feel ok with. ETH around 2k and below is still a great buy in my mind.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
US Govt going to be charging several institutions with laundering via crypto. That's causing the nosedive.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just wish I’d sold my Vechain at peak last night, could have bought back in $10k up on the lowest dip today.

Agreed. Once I sensed everything going down I sold at about .225 (at maybe a very small loss, bought in at 13 and 23 cents). Will buy back in either later tonight or tomorrow, hopefully at like .18 for a nice 25% gain (around $800 for me) when it gets back to where it was.

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
US Govt going to be charging several institutions with laundering via crypto. That's causing the nosedive.

Intredasting. Any idea how long this nosedive is going to go on? I'd be happy buying back in at .18 but if it's going to be a few days we might even be able to buy more at lower than that.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Intredasting. Any idea how long this nosedive is going to go on? I'd be happy buying back in at .18 but if it's going to be a few days we might even be able to buy more at lower than that.
I’ve got alerts set up on ETH, ADA and VET at the minute for limit buys, it’s falling

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider

Probably not long. Looks like lots of people are buying the dip. Dunno though. I think there is probably a concern about anti-crypto legislation resulting from these charges. The dip might last for a while is people are waiting to hear what the DoJ says about the launderers.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Probably not long. Looks like lots of people are buying the dip. Dunno though. I think there is probably a concern about anti-crypto legislation resulting from these charges. The dip might last for a while is people are waiting to hear what the DoJ says about the launderers.
Bought at 51.5k BTC on that dip didn’t even know it happened, insane!