Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
My VET -> ETH play was obviously not the correct move.

That said I now also own almost 2 million VTHO as a gamble. 😬 So let’s see how this works out.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Took me less than 15 min.

I’m signed up on all the big crypto brokers just because.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Binance must not work on the weekend. SIgned up Friday and still waiting on verification.

Also all my DOGE is on robinhood so I'm assuming I can't transfer it over to binance since you don't own crypto on robinhood.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Binance must not work on the weekend. SIgned up Friday and still waiting on verification.

Also all my DOGE is on robinhood so I'm assuming I can't transfer it over to binance since you don't own crypto on robinhood.

I could be wrong, and I have long ago walked away from Robinhood, but I thought someone told me there was a "send crypto" option which should work once you get an exchange account that can assign you a wallet address for the coin in question.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
VET is going so well that I'm considering YOLOing it and putting my Eth on it instead. Did some calculating and the long-term growth potential for Eth is projected at about 50x over ten years optimistically, while VET still has 125x potential if not more.

I'd rather not have everything in one basket though, so the odds are slim that I'll actually go through with it.

• 2Paper Hands
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
VET is going so well that I'm considering YOLOing it and putting my Eth on it instead. Did some calculating and the long-term growth potential for Eth is projected at about 50x over ten years optimistically, while VET still has 125x potential if not more.

I'd rather not have everything in one basket though, so the odds are slim that I'll actually go through with it.
This is exactly what I’m doing, based on market cap.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
But why VET and not something like LINK that’s still accessible and has a lot of growth left?

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Hey goys I'm trying to set up binance. I really think china is the world leader in bank security, with Switzerland a close second. With these reliable security experts I set up an account, linked my bank account and sent pictures of my ID to them, and put my social security in. Gosh this feels like a nigerian scam. Great thing it's all based out of the trust-worthy banking might of china, where nothing ever goes wrong.
How are you doing this from Texas?

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I'm fairly confident most of you trading will regret not just buying what you see value in and HODLing. Take profits if you think we've seen a cycle peak but otherwise just hold and wait. There is a massive transfer of wealth occurring right now and by trading constantly you're putting yourself on the wrong side of it, even if you're owning the right assets.

This is the superior strategy even if you hold a shitcoin with no future, this entire market is only getting started.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I took my $8k profit last week off of lol DOGE. I gotta say $200 to $8k is probably my best ROI I've had in a single trade. I'll continue throwing money at ETH, BTC and small amounts at various coins I guess.

• 3Tendies
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 6 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Damn dude...

I know I've missed some shit coins opportunities, but damn

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Considering I sold at 38 cent and its trending back at 41 cents I probably fucked up too.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Considering I sold at 38 cent and its trending back at 41 cents I probably fucked up too.

Toss me that 8k, and you can really get the authentic feel of fucking up

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's apparently some expectation of a massive Doge pump on 4/20, which if past "pre-planned mass pump" events are anything to go by, will be an epic dump.

• 1Like

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
The push is for 69cents tomorrow on doge. Have a limit sell for 66cents. If I miss out on more profits then oh well. Put 5k on it when it was 26cents the other day.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Another mini-recession today for my Eth and VET. I did tell people that it's a perfect time to buy BTC and so forth.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Jerry talking to the Kenny Rogers Roasters guy. “That’s not gonna be good for business.” “That’s not gonna be good for anybody!”

This is what I’m reminded with about DOGE’s effect on crypto as a whole. 😜
A5B5F799-E370-47C0-8748-368BDD0099B5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like