Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bought at 51.5k BTC on that dip didn’t even know it happened, insane!
If you managed to catch BTC at 51.5k you probably got a great deal. It must have hit that low and bounced back so fast it's not even registering on the chart.

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Left a few low limit buys in case I was sleeping, the BTC dropped, hit 51.3k low, triggered the buy and immediately went to 55k. Never had that happen before.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kind of a crazy situation. Potentially bad news causing sell offs, but there are so many people waiting in the wings to buy dips that it's pingponging like mad. I'm watching the institutional investors. A sell-off there could cause an actual serious drop. Not that I'm selling regardless.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I’m in this for the long game, might try to play with VET, ADA, but plan at least 5-10 years on my ETH holdings. Still fascinating to watch

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Damn, missed Vechain hitting 18 cents about 10 minutes ago and then it rocketed back up. My plan was foiled, perhaps

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vechain is like...dip...meh. It’s the only thing in my watch list green atm.

Yeah that's the one I have loaded and watching now... No luck

There are apparently LOTS of people waiting by the crypto watering hole to pounce on dips.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Gotta say, this is a fun little moment in history that we're witnessing. Crypto is mainstream and it's a feeding frenzy.

Bought back in at .210. So if I bought a lot at .23 and sold at .225 and then bought at .210, in theory I broke even.

If you want to catch these waves, you pretty much have to be watching the chart constantly.

• 1Like

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Gotta say, this is a fun little moment in history that we're witnessing. Crypto is mainstream and it's a feeding frenzy.

Bought back in at .210. So if I bought a lot at .23 and sold at .225 and then bought at .210, in theory I broke even.

If you want to catch these waves, you pretty much have to be watching the chart constantly.
You can always set limit orders to not miss out.

Also if you dont want pending orders set. You can use crypto app to send push notifications based on the conditions you want.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You can always set limit orders to not miss out.

That would have been great tonight, but my version of the Binance app was giving me issues setting those. It also doesn't have any arrows for USD like the screenshots Jackie posted. Not sure what the issue is, might be the device it's on. I'll need to figure it out one way or another because it would have hugely helped tonight.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
That would have been great tonight, but my version of the Binance app was giving me issues setting those. It also doesn't have any arrows for USD like the screenshots Jackie posted. Not sure what the issue is, might be the device it's on. I'll need to figure it out one way or another because it would have hugely helped tonight.

Try a desktop

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
People already saying the money laundering story was fake news to cause a retail panic so whales like Blackrock could buy in at a big discount :emoji_laughing: Guess we will see...

• 1Worf

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I just made almost full two ETH from what I had last week.

Sold VET for 22 cents, rebought ETH around 2150. I was at like 17.7 before, and now I have 19.6 ETH.

Not sure if it was necessarily "the" play here on this dip, but it should work out for something. I was pondering some of the other "legit" coins like ATOM who just took a 30 percent dive but I'm not sure how fast it'll recover since it's not as popular as the others.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Looking at volumes across different coins it wasn't just BTC, there was a crash/volume spike on almost every major coin I looked at.

Will be interesting to see how many of the usual suspects on Youtube/Odysee are crying in their bloody marys in the morning over getting liquidated on leveraged positions.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Looking at volumes across different coins it wasn't just BTC, there was a crash/volume spike on almost every major coin I looked at.

Will be interesting to see how many of the usual suspects on Youtube/Odysee are crying in their bloody marys in the morning over getting liquidated on leveraged positions.

Oof. I was just listening to a crypto guy on youtube earlier (forget which one) and his video was posted sometime this morning. He was saying something like "I'm in for a huge amount of margin because I know what I'm doing, don't be like me."

The crazy part of all this? Fucking DOGE actually held really strong.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah... really short time frames are picking back up better for BTC, but the 30min and 1hr are still firmly showing bullish RSI and MACD trending (if I'm reading those right, which I admit I might have a pessimistic take on) RSI is looking better as it's heading out of bear territory, but MACD still seems bearish to me, am I wrong?)

1618723137273.png