Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Part of me thinks Elon shitting on crypto is just Elon being Elon loving to fuck with markets cos he thinks he is God. Another part of me thinks some powerful people showed him some incriminating photos of him doing some dodgy shit while he was tripped out on LSD at some billionaire party and told him to shit on crypto.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1621250354614.jpeg

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Crypto cracks me up, everyone thinks about it like day trading with complete random guesses it seems like. I keep reading about how bad vet is doing and yea it’s down in the last week, now I’m “only” up 3,762% on the last 12months. Bitcoin CRASHING and I’m up 375% on the year.

Zoom out people

• 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
So all the media seems like they are going back 7 years to when crypto started getting popular. what a bunch of jokesters

My question is with this larger than "normal" dip, (don't think its the supercycle but) - where have the billions gone? sitting in fiat coins? have the pools been going crazy past few days?

i'm long. I'm collecting coins. Its natural to lament the dips. Imagine the folks that have been holding for 5+years. they are WAY WAY WAY up. it's easy to be emotional but i think the emotional reactive folks are the poor ones. that's what the rich people say.

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crypto cracks me up, everyone thinks about it like day trading with complete random guesses it seems like. I keep reading about how bad vet is doing and yea it’s down in the last week, now I’m “only” up 3,762% on the last 12months. Bitcoin CRASHING and I’m up 375% on the year.

Zoom out people

You're in the minority if you bought in that early. All the normies that bought in the last few months and drove the price parabolic have far smaller margins and are going to start selling en masse soon.

This bull run is done. Cash out and wait for the next one.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm in the minority because I don't panic sell everytime it drops, and after doing enough (for me) research I'm confident enough in the projects I invested in that I'm thinking on a horizon of years (exception being once I can pay off my house probably cashing out for that and then rolling what would have been my mortgage payment back in DCA style for a bit). If I tried to time the market and cash out now wouldn't that just make me another of the "normies"?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Zoom out people

I agree, but also it's a bit different when you didn't get in 12 months ago. Early adopters are always up, while late adopters (like everyone who started doing this in 2021) have a very different perspective. Getting into something and then watching it dip and sit at -20% of your investment is demoralizing, regardless of how much you zoom out. Most people balk at it. I bailed on VET at, what, .18 something because I thought it might sink back to .12 or something soon (it's at .16) and didn't want to be sitting around with a -33% investment. If I'd gotten VET at, say, 1 cent, then I'd be going from +1800% to +1200% which is a fair bit less concerning than -33%. At least to me. I'm pretty much happy as long as things are in the green. And yeah, I realize that mathematically losing 600% is worse than losing 33%, but the point is, a different baseline changes everything psychologically, as does losing 600% you didn't ever actually have versus 33% that you did have. Thus, zooming out is difficult when you're newer to the game and faced with potentially crushing losses.

I'm not a fan of all of the day trader guesswork myself which is why I'm mostly just leaving everything alone now. I'd like to get back into VET at a lower price if it keeps declining, maybe, we'll see. Might trim off some MATIC profit and put it back on VET if it gets sub-.15.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
so are we gonna ride out mattic or sell by end of day?
Way too much strength to sell. If ETH or BTC has a big uptrend this week, which I suspect will happen short of any catastrophic bad news, it’s gonna fly to likely new ATH to $2+ possibly.

The fact it’s hovered this close to its ATH in this downturn speaks a lot about it.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
I'm basically looking at cryptos that were shooting up during/immediately after each time the flash selling was going on.

Something like CTSI was bursting out even with all the sell pressure. Managed to snag some at $ 1.06 and it's already $ 1.20- 1.28 swinging and it seems to have forgotten it even hit $ 1.06 and below.

Matic seems to be resisting and pushing through also. ADA not as resistant but still very resistant seeing it could have easily gotten pushed down to $ 1.50 or $ 1.60 but it stayed above $ 2 still so far. So, the new developments seem to be giving it quite the strength. I don't have a clue what the ceiling on any of these things realistically are either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Way too much strength to sell. If ETH or BTC has a big uptrend this week, which I suspect will happen short of any catastrophic bad news, it’s gonna fly to likely new ATH to $2+ possibly.

The fact it’s hovered this close to its ATH in this downturn speaks a lot about it.
_103330503_musk3.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 1 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm in the minority because I don't panic sell everytime it drops, and after doing enough (for me) research I'm confident enough in the projects I invested in that I'm thinking on a horizon of years (exception being once I can pay off my house probably cashing out for that and then rolling what would have been my mortgage payment back in DCA style for a bit). If I tried to time the market and cash out now wouldn't that just make me another of the "normies"?

I don't think this is a dip, it's a deflating bubble.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Launch Fail
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Ethereum creeping to 3000 and MATIC is still hovering near 1.70. Gotta admit I’m a tinge curious myself about selling. I think if ETH breaks to 2900 and if by that time MATIC is *still* in the 1.60s I’ll probably sell on the precipice of god knows what.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I don't think this is a dip, it's a deflating bubble.
Why? in what time horizon? you think these are tulips?

Right before TSLA announced the huge purchase in the beginning of the meme crypto stock games 2021, the price was about $35-40k. the market is inherently cyclical, yes this cycle ran pretty high.

Where are you putting your cash? you are banking on the USD and central banks?

Nester

Vyemm Raider
This is the late 2017 rise and the early 2018 drop all over again. Soon it will be time to get my buying hat on.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This isn't the first 25% down plunge I've seen in the past six months.

Won't be the last either.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why? in what time horizon? you think these are tulips?

Right before TSLA announced the huge purchase in the beginning of the meme crypto stock games 2021, the price was about $35-40k. the market is inherently cyclical, yes this cycle ran pretty high.

Where are you putting your cash? you are banking on the USD and central banks?
Gold, Euro. I may buy back into crypto once it has deflated like I did with bitcoin in 2019. Not worried about 4% annual inflation when BTC is losing 4% a day.

Also, lol at whoever meganegged my previous post. Tip: emotions are your not your friend when it comes to investing, do not become emotionally attached to whatever you are holding.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Gold, Euro. I may buy back into crypto once it has deflated like I did with bitcoin in 2019. Not worried about 4% annual inflation when BTC is losing 4% a day.

Also, lol at whoever meganegged my previous post. Tip: emotions are your not your friend when it comes to investing, do not become emotionally attached to whatever you are holding.

Silver is a historically better buy.