Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
MATIC back to $1.70...I don't even know what makes it so resilient. Gonna be interested to see what it does when the dust settles and exchanges are working again.
fucking bet your underwear on matic, i tried to buy that one time it hit 1.05 and kicked, heh

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Just normal crypto things. I've been waiting for this moment tbh.
Coin360 struggling lol
Most of the other coins down 50% or more from 1-2 days ago.

crypto.PNG

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Essentially this just wiped out the entire years market gains. Mostly apparently on a misleading Reuters story. China apparently didn't "ban" crypto. They reiterated a policy they've had on the books for years preventing banks from providing speculative services.

People apparently took this as China is "shutting down crypto"

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Essentially this just wiped out the entire years market gains. Mostly apparently on a misleading Reuters story. China apparently didn't "ban" crypto. They reiterated a policy they've had on the books for years preventing banks from providing speculative services.

People apparently took this as China is "shutting down crypto"
yea that was a crazy hour, now it's over and time to cruise on the matic train

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
James James sup man.
and for anyone who may know this.

If I wanted to gamble, $100.00 on this crypto thing, where do I go to get started? what website do I go to. Basically I'm just going to put $100 on it, come back in 3 months and see where its at

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Question will be if this bounce just has the energy to just recoop the "flash loss" (which would get ETH back to around $2750) or actually start an upward trend to get out of this correction. Optimist me is hoping for the latter. Pragmatist me says this, at best, gets us back to $3k.

• 1Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
Man, tried buying low on ADA and Matic and it wouldn't go through. Was anyone able to transfer within what they already had? Is this a lesson to have some BUSD on hand at all times or something? Seems super shitty that card transactions don't work in times like these

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Now i'm glad Coinbase lied about my INSTANT bank transfer, I would have bought a little at 50k a few days ago.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Voyager is broken like my gains. none of my orders went through at the "bottom" and my cash is stuck in nothing land. technology stinks!

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Voyager is broken like my gains. none of my orders went through at the "bottom" and my cash cash is stuck in nothing land. technology stinks!
The bottom for a lot of things only lasted seconds in some cases. Network was just too overloaded to quickly process...and if by the time it gets around to processing if the price difference is above a threshold it'll reject.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
The bottom for a lot of things only lasted seconds in some cases. Network was just too overloaded to quickly process...and if by the time it gets around to processing if the price difference is above a threshold it'll reject.
no i get that i set limits, they keep having maintenance and all my summary, cash positions, pending orders, & history is all jacked up

• 1Like