Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Question will be if this bounce just has the energy to just recoop the "flash loss" (which would get ETH back to around $2750) or actually start an upward trend to get out of this correction. Optimist me is hoping for the latter. Pragmatist me says this, at best, gets us back to $3k.

It's probably going to stabilize for a bit at a level below the crash entry point, so maybe around 36-38k. West coast going to wake up and see it's still way down from where they went to bed though.

Markets ultimately are moved by confidence or a lack thereof (people only buy because they believe they can sell for profit at a later point). I don't see that confidence reappearing until it finds a level it can hold for a few days.

I'm still nursing a short but I'm not making any moves when prices are bouncing up and down 5-10% on 15 minute candles.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
One thing I'm noticing and trying to figure out the importance of is the volume numbers. Unless I'm reading the charts wrong, ETH and BTC are both seeing ATHs in terms of volume. Which makes conspiracy theorist Haus think some level of market manipulation might be at play, that or a lot of long leverage positions got liquidated.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
One thing I'm noticing and trying to figure out the importance of is the volume numbers. Unless I'm reading the charts wrong, ETH and BTC are both seeing ATHs in terms of volume. Which makes conspiracy theorist Haus think some level of market manipulation might be at play, that or a lot of long leverage positions got liquidated.

If by "some level" you mean "extreme levels" you are correct, sir.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
This Lark Davis video starting here, he talks about the manipulation of old news stories being rehashed for no apparent reason, etcetera.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jive Turkey

Karen

The beauty of a decentralized market.

“we are just going to keep your $$ for a bit”

I'm a total noob. What's the move when something like this happens? Let's say there's a major crash that doesn't appear to be as temporary as this one; do you dump everything into the exchange's stable coin?

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wait, isn't Binance considered centralized, they own everything and the bridge between fiat and wallet. So isn't it more like, the beauty of a centralized market? And even a bigger argument for defi?

Maybe I'm looking at this backwards.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Time to take out another 80k loan and make milllllions.

On a serious note I’m not concerned. Crypto will bounce back. I’m not going to do the 2017/2018 buy dump. Diamond hands this to tendies land.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I've seen this floating around lately. No real opinion on it yet but you may find it interesting

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Anyone remember QuadrigaCX?

That was the exchange i used in 2017. It was Canadian but needs to be a lesson for all.

TLDR - 30 something owner of exchange goes on trip to India and Dies. No body, no autopsy. All coin codes on his laptop that is lost.
Exchanges are the biggest risk in Crypto.

Remember Cryptopia out of NZ? It got hacked.
You can join the Class action to see if you can get a Nickle back.

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Going to average down and double my btc and eth holdings.

scared roller coaster GIF by Boomerang Official

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Well I just bought some greyscale etherum trust stock and some COIN. I'm not on the shitcoin exchanges so this is the best I can do to try and BuY tHe dIp

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Me now vs me panicking in 2017 when the market plummeted after its ATH:

I’m down $15k and I. Don’t. Give. A. Fuck.

I’ll be lowering my cost basis across da board w my next pay check.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Mainstream media in bed with financial organizations to gobble up cheap crypto and keep the masses out of it. Stay poor in our financial system, dinguses!

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Elon pumps Doge after buying millions of coins.

Elon disparages BTC before buying thousands of coins?

News reiterated old negative press to dog pile. Prices driven down? Who owns the news? Who’s gaining an entry point? What’s the strike point?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users