Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
When I saw that MATIC hit 1.05 this morning before the huge rebound I was like "fuck, I hope Jackie Treehorn didn't sell".

I usually check this stuff at 8 or 9 AM, today I was super busy and tuned in around 11 AM. I'm glad I missed the worst of it because I might have done something dumb.
Still got all mine. I'll say it's tempting to trade it for ETH as I could get almost 40 of them right now, but MATIC a week from now could very well be $3. Who knows what this rebound is going to look like.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Someone post when we're at the bottom so I can buy. I don't have time to stare at the chartz.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I’m down $15k and I. Don’t. Give. A. Fuck.

Do you think you're too casual with your losses?

giphy08.gif

• 7Worf
  • 1Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I mean he is either the worst CEO, or a liar and a fraud. or all of them. To buy $1.5b in BTC and then be like oh its bad for the environment - tanking the most profitable piece of your company while you do it. I don't get it.

He didn't sell but he's going to pump it back up some, to then cut his losses and sell there. (if he hasn't sold already in past)

underwater 52D chess.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
some crypto whale from the ancient world of 2010 needs to come to this thread and set these paper hands straight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Cathie Wood reiterated her $500k BTC target today, working with Square to help improve energy ecosystem. says BTC mines are 50% renewable now and going to improve in future, etc.

Fadaar

That guy
this sounds like a whole bunch of faggotry for the rich to crash it down to buy back in heavy right before magical positive news

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 8 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
You cant really trust cathie, shes running on hopes and dreams at this point. Its in her best interest to hodl, if crypto does take off she maintains that "everything cathie touches turns to gold" shit from last year but at this point most of her bets are so far down the hole she will turn into Rajaah as far as the market is concerned... Oh, cathie bought it? Time to sell.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Mainstream media in bed with financial organizations to gobble up cheap crypto and keep the masses out of it. Stay poor in our financial system, dinguses!

Reuters was founded by the Rothschild family IIRC (not sure if they still own it, but probably). What else is that family known for? Europe's central banks. I mean, come on man.

• 1Solidarity

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
You cant really trust cathie, shes running on hopes and dreams at this point. Its in her best interest to hodl, if crypto does take off she maintains that "everything cathie touches turns to gold" shit from last year but at this point most of her bets are so far down the hole she will turn into Rajaah as far as the market is concerned... Oh, cathie bought it? Time to sell.
i took away that ~50% of mining is already on renewables and the plans are for an increase in that and to further help support the grid. + other shit.

Which is in line with most other sources of information that has come out, except from Elon. She's taken some big bets in equities yes but that's not what i'm talking about. She's late to the crypto game but she's not an idiot.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Still got all mine. I'll say it's tempting to trade it for ETH as I could get almost 40 of them right now, but MATIC a week from now could very well be $3. Who knows what this rebound is going to look like.

After all the fake news, there'll only BE a rebound if the masses realize they're being duped by FUD-spreaders. A lie can travel around the world while the truth is putting on its shoelaces, as Mark Twain said.

I don't know if they will, 'cause we've seen over the past year how much damage the news does.

• 1Solidarity

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
aka early morning clearance sale.

if you got your order filled close to $2k for eth or sub $32k for btc - congrats

Jive Turkey

Karen
This will probably get the ol' DYOR cold shoulder, but what's the deal with VeChain? I've got a bit of money in ADA and Matic, but was too late to the party to see the really big returns someone getting onboard in January would be seeing. So I've been looking at coins that are still low cost that seem to have potential, that are maybe in the same phase matic or Cardano might've been at a few months ago. VeChain fits that bill, but it's been languishing between .24 and .14 for the last little while. Why is that? I realize any answers will be speculation, but I can't find shit anywhere else. It seems like something that would be desirable in the supply chain sector. There seems to be a lot of money and potential in supply chain in general. They seem to be acquiring a fair number of partners to use their application. But their price has been stagnant. Is supply chain just slow to adopt? I was considering putting $1000 in while it's down around .12 and seeing what happens. I tried to jump on the .06 this morning but had no luck.
You guys seemed pretty hot on them recently. Was that just because of their initial pump that happened at the beginning of the year? I'm looking long term, so I'm not expecting $2.00 in a couple months or anything close to that. But is there a chance they're just done?