Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. Timing specific prices is futile. Either use a buy order or just buy it when the market is down.

It’s similar to Mark Cuban giving founders grief for nickle and diming 5% equity. In the end 5% isn’t worth missing an opportunity.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Gas fees up from a couple hours ago making me hesitant to pull the trigger on Truebit heh. Where can we track gas fees and their fluctuations? What kind of slippage should I put for uniswap?

Is what I usually have open.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah. Timing specific prices is futile. Either use a buy order or just buy it when the market is down.

It’s similar to Mark Cuban giving founders grief for nickle and diming 5% equity. In the end 5% isn’t worth missing an opportunity.
Bad example because Cuban is the one buying the equity so of course he thinks Founders should not haggle over 5% of their company. He forgets what it's like to not be a billionaire.

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
5~ days aren't much to go on, but ETH and BTC don't stay on their lows too long, the dips are getting bought up aggressively. You can only measure how long ETH has been under 2300 in minutes

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Well shit boys, sent some ETH to metamask the uniswapped it to Truebit. Hope it's the right fucking token though I pasted it in there. Only cost about $21 in gas fees and went through quick.

Now if I buy a hardware wallet and connect it to metamask is there another gas fee to get off metamask?

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Please tell me this is the right Truebit lol

• 1Worf

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
You're fine! What's the worst that happens? Maybe you stumble on something that explodes to 3,000% overnight!

• 1Worf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Is there some reason to use ETH over say USDC to uniswap to Truebit?

USDC isn't going to crash further while you're transferring it? ;)

At this point I'm at my personal version of HODL capitulation. I'm just turtling up for the moment, and watching some key indicators for when to sink anything else in anywhere.

Caliane

I wouldn't be surprised if another was incoming. There were a couple huge sudden dropoffs throughout the day
yeah. I don't think we are at the bottom. it might still be a good idea to cash out. and buy back in, at 30k ish BTC. 2k Eth. maybe even 1500ish...

But we also aren't 2018 anymore. it won't be years to recover. Crypto is here, and starting to open wide. if not immediately climbing right back up, the delay will be months at most, not years.

my coinbase eth staking pass finally came through. to late.