Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
as long as no one sold low this weekend, ya'll should be good

i will now sell matic once it hits $2.50 tho, all this up and down is crazy, but i held steadfastly and even bought more when low

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
More on CDBCs from last year with some quotes: Fed Partners With MIT Based Digital Currency Initiative To Explore Central Bank Digital Currency

A job posting on the DCI site for a CBDC developer asks for expertise in C/C++, Go and Rust. Go is the language used in Go-Ethereum as well as in Hyperledger Fabric. C/C++ is used in bitcoin core. Rust is heavily used in Libra as well as in modern cryptographic library development. Thus this job posting offers some hints on what blockchains are being examined as part of the collaboration.

C/C++, Go, and Rust are the languages of Ethereum + Truebit.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
as long as no one sold low this weekend, ya'll should be good

i will now sell matic once it hits $2.50 tho, all this up and down is crazy, but i held steadfastly and even bought more when low

Where are you moving? I'm sick of correcting you so for the last time it is Y'ALL. God damn foreigners.

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Dammit GIF by memecandy

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
If CBDCs run on a public blockchain it will almost certainly be Ethereum. At least in the US
I look forward to a fed run ethereum. Just the idea of it drools innovation and free trade.

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Remember the last thing you contributed to this thread? I don't.
What I contributed is, hopefully, doubt in someone who would have eaten up your bullshit and done something detrimental to themselves.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
So, I decide to go through some old hard drives from years past. I found a wallet.dat on one.

btc.png

I'm rich!

• 4Like
  • 3Tendies
  • 2Diamond Hands
Reactions: 8 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He can't, because he doesn't have a fucking clue about blockchains, hence why he has contributed precisely nothing to this thread.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Both of the big checks I was expecting over the past week got delayed because of people not doing their jobs and it looks like mid-week at best now for both. I'd be upset, but I think this might be the universe telling me something. If I'd gotten them when I was supposed to, I would have bought a bunch of crypto that wasn't actually at the bottom of its descent yet. On the flipside, MATIC really bounced back today, so maybe the universe is just screwing me over. Who knows.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Look at big brother here. Can you tell us why it's bullshit?
Focusing on meaningless terms that most people dont know anything about, like names of programming languages, or embellishing statements with things like "qualified', embellishments that are meaningless, is the tactics of scammers, liars and the ignorant.

• 1Like

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Focusing on meaningless terms that most people dont know anything about, like names of programming languages, or embellishing statements with things like "qualified', embellishments that are meaningless, is the tactics of scammers, liars and the ignorant.

I love how you think the names of programming languages are meaningless terms, idiot. Just admit you have zero understanding of what anyone is discussing here.