Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Focusing on meaningless terms that most people dont know anything about, like names of programming languages, or embellishing statements with things like "qualified', embellishments that are meaningless, is the tactics of scammers, liars and the ignorant.
This is pretty fucking stupid and doesn't refute anything he's said. Can you elaborate on the actual specifics?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Well whomever bought MATIC at the bottom yesterday has doubled their money. Damn.

Yep, I had $1100 earmarked specifically for MATIC this weekend along with a big Eth buy-in.

Well, I told everyone to buy yesterday because it'd jump up before I had a chance to get it.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This is pretty fucking stupid and doesn't refute anything he's said. Can you elaborate on the actual specifics?
My statement was pretty clear and not too complicated.

I love how you think the names of programming languages are meaningless terms, idiot. Just admit you have zero understanding of what anyone is discussing here.
I said nothing about what is being discussed. Just how it was being discussed. I dont give a shit what you think about it, you talk like a low IQ scammer.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
My statement was pretty clear and not too complicated.

I said nothing about what is being discussed. Just how it was being discussed. I dont give a shit what you think about it, you talk like a low IQ scammer.
Regardless if James is right or wrong about the shit he's posted in this thread I took the opportunity to read up on the things he talks about and decided for myself what to think. His discussion is helpful to the thread. Why would anyone just believe what someone says without investigating for themselves?

That discussion gave me insight into where to start looking. Alternatively what have you done?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
bulls and bears always clash and people are people. if you are taking any 3rd party information / what a random person says as the gospel and not doing your own research or introducing your own questions to the matter then shame on you.

y'all just need to stop being so salty

• 1Solidarity

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Because you have no idea what I'm talking about, these words are going right over your head and you pop in like a dumbass thinking you GOT ME when I'm sitting over here about to be a millionaire because of the research I've done on this tech.

Caliane

So, I decide to go through some old hard drives from years past. I found a wallet.dat on one.

View attachment 355245

I'm rich!
lol... so what was the logic on those? seem like odd/irregular values. just small amounts testing wallet deposits?

6/2011. about $12.50. so... 12cents?
11/29/2013 was.. $1129. (huh what a coincidence) $22.58

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
90% of this thread is people doing exactly this
If you need someone to tell you not to believe everything you read then that warning probably won't be helpful either. In this case the warning is completely useless as it doesn't have anything to do with the actual subject.

I appreciate you and Torrid debating/arguing with James because that shit is actually helpful.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
lol... so what was the logic on those? seem like odd/irregular values. just small amounts testing wallet deposits?

6/2011. about $12.50. so... 12cents?
11/29/2013 was.. $1129. (huh what a coincidence) $22.58
I think I mined them lol

Still had the GPU in it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
WHAT!!?

btc2.png

Is this what it feels like to hold physical gold bars? Should I put this HDD in a safe?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Yea, I looked at MATIC today and kinda wished I had bought more yesterday. Let's see what happens. I've already spent/invested enough

• 1Solidarity

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Yea, I looked at MATIC today and kinda wished I had bought more yesterday. Let's see what happens. I've already spent/invested enough
I love MATIC but buying something at 106 percent up when Bitcoin is going back and forth where it is would be unwise. Might it go back to $2.60? Sure, buuut the lord giveth and the lord taketh away.

• 1Truth!