Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
This is just a cartel. Simple as that. Anyone for this might as well just hand your money to the institutions and burn your house down.

I think this type of stuff will lead people AWAY from BTC.
It's inevitable. We'll see how it plays out. The protocol has been incredibly resilient up to this point. I think any fallout from this will take a few years to develop

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
then we have this clown:

trying to tag crypto from "sustainable" sources. There has been some serious private entity + government + institutional collaboration going on behind the scenes in the past past few weeks/months. (of course longer but more easy to identify lately)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
then we have this clown:

trying to tag crypto from "sustainable" sources. There has been some serious private entity + government + institutional collaboration going on behind the scenes in the past past few weeks/months. (of course longer but more easy to identify lately)

Mr. Wonderful never met a buck he didn't want to grab.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
This won't end well. Looks like there is going to be another war in crypto. I keep shouting about regulatory capture coming, this is what it looks like. First there is a council, next you need a license from them to mine.
Nah. They just want to know more accurately how much of the hash rate is mined with renewables, because right now it's hard to narrow that down. This is an anti-FUD campaign. Also this will speed up the transition away from fossil fuel powered hash rate. This is positive.

China banning mining (which might only be in regions with subsidized coal energy) is good news. The drop yesterday was largely from Chinese miners panic selling because they're not sure how hard the crackdown will be. They're starting to flee to mine elsewhere.

It's good news. be happy

Daezuel

Potato del Grande

Was this posted and does anyone care?

• 1Repost
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Didn’t you paperhand out of eth with a 10% loss?
No, you fail at comprehension. I paperhandsed my 100k position down to a 10k position when I was still just barely above water.

Additionally, my 100k position was up over 25% when every fiber of my being was telling me to paperhands the fuck out right then and I didn't listen.

• 1NPC

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
First of all it's spelled jab, like a troll jab. Job isn't a word.
trolljob.jpg

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
short write up RE: the "Bitcoin mining council" sums up how I feel pretty well. I'll be quite happy to be proven wrong on this, but I don't like it right now.

The "council" is attempting to solve a problem that doesn't even exist and promising to do things that are already done. In fact, it is hard to believe they aren't attempting to solve anything except their inability to create a regulatory moat within the mining industry to date. No better way to do that then to inject the carbon credit scam into the conversation and shame miners who do not fall in line.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
No, you fail at comprehension. I paperhandsed my 100k position down to a 10k position when I was still just barely above water.

Additionally, my 100k position was up over 25% when every fiber of my being was telling me to paperhands the fuck out right then and I didn't listen.
Good for you.
1621910525094.jpeg

So...90K+ fiat you say? May I interest you in these fine leather doge coins, madam?

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>

Additionally, my 100k position was up over 25% when every fiber of my being was telling me to paperhands the fuck out right then https://tftc.io/martys-bent/issue-998/and I didn't listen.
I think the requirement to book profits starts at a 147 IQ, sorry you just missed out.
short write up RE: the "Bitcoin mining council" sums up how I feel pretty well. I'll be quite happy to be proven wrong on this, but I don't like it right now.

this is a thing. Like i’ve mentioned everything lately has been super smelly. Too much collaboration and similar speak coming from the government and the ultra rich. I’m sure some around here longer in the scene have experienced this type of thing before but I feel we are really approaching a turning point.

I’m hopeful for the future but their money is way longer than ours.

• 1Like