Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I joined the ranks of crypto owners. Hopefully it bounces off the support here. This is why I trust the charts and don't chase.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I joined the ranks of crypto owners. Hopefully it bounces off the support here. This is why I trust the charts and don't chase.

bold GIF

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
I want a new GPU for christmas, so I hope rajaah's diamond hands stay strong at least that long.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I love perusing CryptoTwitter and Odysee and seeing a lot of the "crypto influencers" divided into two camps for the most part.

Group 1 - Still insisting that we're going to the moon, and will see 6 figure BTC by end of August, slowly needing to become more and more disconnected from the realities of the market to maintain this stance....
Group 2 - Just not posting many/any posts/videos.

Then a couple rare ones like Krowne who is essentially Slim Pickins riding the bomb, and WendyO who just posted this :

Portfolio Update :
1624320187946.png

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
I changed jobs a couple months ago and the previous employer sent my cad desktop home with me to "help" the guy I was training the last couple years to be my right hand guy. Long story short that pc has a 1070 and I put it to work mining Eth and its very impressive card. Pulling some great numbers with it coupled with my 2070.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
31k is really the floor of support for BTC. It's bouncing off it so far. If it beaks below then we most likely end up in the mid 20's.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, god today sucks. I was swinging VET/ALGO/XLM at standard limit buy & sells that I would adjust each week as I saw the movement. Even during the last major drop I was pulling 12%+ a week with each....

Until this weekend. I go with the "shit hits low on sat/sun" and bought ALGO @ .91, XLM @ .31, and VET @ .10 ish

I was expecting them to do what they normally do during the week and swing back up to 1.0X, .33ish and .11/.12(if lucky) .....big fucking newp. Total bloodbath right now. Looks like I will be bagholding a bit until they come back up...if they come back up!

This is completely different than me BTC/ETH, those I just buy and hold as I get extra funds.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's not just doge, this is an alt-coin slaughter outside of BTC. Even ETH is dipping to 1.9k It obviously has a bit more staying power than true alts, but alts are being raped.