Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Every rich fuck is declaring doge dead and anyone holding will zero out. Am I crazy to hodl because it’s all a scam for them to steal more money

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Every rich fuck is declaring doge dead and anyone holding will zero out. Am I crazy to hodl because it’s all a scam for them to steal more money

I spent $500 on Doge. Will consider it a small scrape of the knee when it goes to $0.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Spreads are insane right now with BTC. People and their market orders. Im seeing spreads in the $30 - $50 range on every transaction.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I am not trying to be a doomsayer, but from a technical perspective there is zero levels of support for BTC between where we are now and 24K. The problem with parabolic moves upwards is that they build no support levels for retracement. It spent two days (12/30 and 12/31) around 29k and we are there now. A couple of days at 26k and then about a week at 24k. Two days isnt really a base of support.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Over a long enough timeline everything ends up at zero.
Totes confirmed that you're ZeroHedge. Welcome to the board ;)

And on the 22nd day of June.. He has risen....
1624368451014.png

• 1Double Worf

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We blew through that. Where’s the next stop?
Crypto trades a bit differently than stocks because it is 24 hour continuous. Just because it drops below a support level doesnt mean it wont bounce. Its trying to recover the 200-DMA. Gotta see if it does it.

edit: 1500-1600 seems to be some support and a possible entry.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I dropped an order to buy BTC at $29,250. Its been trying to bounce at $29,500 the last hour or so.

edit: order filled.

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
My DCA just filled at $29,005. I've been buying market up until now, but I finally decided to listen to Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes . I should have started doing it this way ages ago

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Cancelled it. I see BTC 24k coming up.
I got eyerolled by the crypto fanboy in here but...

Imo BTC will stay between 25k and 40k until the next halving in 2024.
50K+ before then would surprise me.
If markets collapse then BTC <20K would be possible, otherwise very unlikely.

I agree 24K is likely. I'm kicking myself for not selling at 41K last week, now I'm bag holding. It's not a huge sum but eh, there should be more opportunities. We're going to be bouncing around this range for the next few years.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Trying to keep crypto talk in this thread... but replying to this post:

I think the weakness in crypto has a lot to do with the surprising renewed faith in the dollar. Not sure the renewed faith in the dollar is well-founded, but maybe it is?

View attachment 359394

Crypto does react to other markets but what really drives crypto is BTC and what really drives BTC is difficulty.

BTC is at a difficulty level equivalent to end of December 2020/first week of 2021.
Look at this price history chart from Bitcoin USD (BTC-USD) price, news, quote & history – Yahoo Finance

You can see BTC price is equivalent then as it is now for the same difficulty level.
Then it jumps up to 40K around the same moment that the difficulty level also jumped on Jan 9th
People can usually predict the difficulty changes in advance, so seeing the price move a few days early is not unusual.
And this is also why we should see stability until 2024.

btc.PNG

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
BTC trying to reclaim $30k. Bounced on the first attempt.

Cracked in attempt #2

Last edited: