Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So, I have a list of things in my head I figure will be causes for people to start just ignoring our government... Here's a point where they're heading towards one :

The government will not rest until they have full knowledge of all your decisions and transactions. And somewhere along that path the second amendment will come into play.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Come on in! We'll turn that 250k into 150k in no time! :D

On a side note, I'm starting to think that making money in Crypto is a bit like the old joke of making money in the wine business:

How do you make a small fortune making wines? You start with a large fortune!
It's an old joke but I've known a number of people that have turned their hobby into a business. In short order they've lost a lot of money and hate their hobby.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
So, I have a list of things in my head I figure will be causes for people to start just ignoring our government... Here's a point where they're heading towards one :

The government will not rest until they have full knowledge of all your decisions and transactions. And somewhere along that path the second amendment will come into play.
another dumb fucking criminal boomer masquerading as a representative of the people /yawn

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
image_2021-07-01_151619.png

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
Today has been weird. First day in forever that Polygon has just been oscillating between like 1.11 and 1.09 instead of these massive swings. Ada too

• 1Like

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, I personally apologize for today's market action, I did my monthly DCA purchase of BTC and ETH last night.

• 1Like
  • 1Launch Fail

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Is this the LP? I've had ETH and TRU in my wallets for months but was looking at the L2 vs L3 stuff on Uni.

1625233463199.png

*edit: nm went back and found the other spot that I think is more accurate... will be fun to play with something else here for a few.

Last edited:

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ya, that's the V2 LP, you need to make sure you're browsing Uniswap V3 for the pools, the one I've been LPing for is here: Uniswap Info - just click the "Add Liquidity" button in the top right, you'll probably have to change the WETH9 to ETH though.

• 2Like

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Yep cool, that is where I got to. Might move over some of my Binance.us ETH to my MetaMask wallet and set some up. Also have some in Coinbase Pro that just sits there. May toss $5k or so in to test it out.

Understanding a little more now, the initial set up was pretty easy since I had enough ETH and TRU to cover a 50/50 split. But moving the rest of my ETH over now and don't have enough TRU to cover the LP. If my YouTube and Reddit research is correct. I could potentially create a new position with 100% ETH but available range is so narrow that any movement on ETH puts it outside that window and I'd cease to collect fees.

So now I need to figure out how much ETH to convert to TRU (or how much to cover the range I want is probably a better way to think of it). But my ETH was purchased at $2,400 so kind of don''t want to move it to TRU right now... also maybe thinking of that incorrectly.

Oh well, interesting learning something new today. We'll see what this $1k does and then figure out if I want to do another position with a tighter window or different Pool.

Last edited:

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
More in depth analysis of The New Internet concept: Cryptocurrency and the Great Unbundling
This was great, and I especially liked this part
So the paywalls will be short-lived. I think the time is measured in months before every large publisher has effectively gotten the same treatment Springer and Elsevier et al have gotten with Sci-Hub. The paywalls are about to come down everywhere. It's going to suck, and there will be many careers cut short and much value wiped out.
yes please

• 1Like