Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
A Tether reckoning has been coming for a long time. Only question is how seriously it impacts the crypto market when it collapses.

Edit: Market seems unfazed by tether FUD.

Last edited:

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Will be interesting to see what happens over 40k. It took one week to go from 40 to over 50 last time. So not a lot of price support between those levels. It also just got done spending two months consolidating between 30 to 40.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Took my 12% and bailed. WIll come back when its back to 31-32k.

• 2Paper Hands
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Will be interesting to see what happens over 40k. It took one week to go from 40 to over 50 last time. So not a lot of price support between those levels. It also just got done spending two months consolidating between 30 to 40.

I sold so it'll probably go back to 60K.
But last time it hit 40K it dropped back down pretty soon after.
I am sticking with my earlier prediction that it's just going to keep bouncing between 25-40K until we see the next Halving in 2024.

• 2Paper Hands
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
When Tether goes belly up and people realize that the price increase over the last year is mostly due to fake money, we are going to see mining cost levels.
When you said non-zero, I interpreted that as nearly 0% chance it goes below 25K.
--
BTC trades at slightly above mining cost levels for the most part, that's why the price spikes after every halving.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
When you said non-zero, I interpreted that as nearly 0% chance it goes below 25K.
--
BTC trades at slightly above mining cost levels for the most part, that's why the price spikes after every halving.
Well, its a very small chance that it goes down that far but the Tether thing is going to shit all over the price levels.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
When Tether goes belly up and people realize that the price increase over the last year is mostly due to fake money, we are going to see mining cost levels.

This is 100% possible. I think the tether issue may be the cause of the last deep crypto dip we get before main stream adoption.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Well, its a very small chance that it goes down that far but the Tether thing is going to shit all over the price levels.
I sold primarily because of the Tether news. But the market could just brush it off.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This is 100% possible. I think the tether issue may be the cause of the last deep crypto dip we get before main stream adoption.
Tether isnt going to be the last scam in an unregulated market.

I sold primarily because of the Tether news. But the market could just brush it off.
Tether has been a thing for a while now; this isnt new.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Tether isnt going to be the last scam in an unregulated market.

Tether has been a thing for a while now; this isnt new.
tether isn't new. but the Tether "audits" are. and, the "audits" are what made it real clear to everyone, Tether is a ticking bomb.

btc did just break 40k.
I feel like I really should sell it and the alts... I don't really see much in the news suggesting why this would be a continuous growth. so. most likely just a bounce. glutton in me is just holding though..

the 25k-40k 2024. no way it hovers around like that for that long. imho. 2017-2019 dip was 1.5years. 2019-2020 dip was like 9months. I don't think this dip will last more then 6months. hell, maybe this IS really it taking off again.

Last edited: