<Gold Donor>
is this the next level?

1630550077859.jpeg

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No that's the previous level with the reflection meme tokens (e.g. $FLOKI) and it's a % of all sales, not just those you recruited.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Semi related question, maybe. At this point who can even tell…

Looking past the pixel asset attached to the NFT address, and this whole conversation revolving around whether said pixel(s) can be copied, but not the address to verify mint and release, yada yada;

Is there anything more uniquely valuable, or useful for generating value, over one address vs another? Is a “position” within a chain better than some other position. Going back to LLR’s example about a divided parcel of land and Khane’s idea of selling prominence. The pixels are infinitely copyable, but not the uniqueness and association to the address. But my address space isn’t more valuable than another, except that mine is the only one with that unique address and those pixels.

Well, the only way to address this (pun intended) is to just go buy a cheap one and figure it out and do more reading. All this craziness the last two days has shot my LP way up and generated a shit ton more fees. So I’m way up there (kind of, it shifted to 100% ETH so I missed the TRU bump, but not bummed about it).

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
btc broke 50k again for the first time in a while, but it seems not to be in lockstep with eth, i believe eth will surge further than btc, also cordano hit 3bucks

i'm in matic again to see if it'll have the same crazy surge we saw in may

Haus

<Silver Donator>
btc broke 50k again for the first time in a while, but it seems not to be in lockstep with eth, i believe eth will surge further than btc, also cordano hit 3bucks

i'm in matic again to see if it'll have the same crazy surge we saw in may

Looking at it, it seems like for one ETH led the rally and BTC followed. Not sure if that's a portent for the future or not yet.

Right now I'm watching for the "Check Mark" confirmation of it going up a little, retesting 50, and 50k being resistance. If that happens then the good times should roll for a while.

Caliane

Matic is the only thing I've lost on.

lets see..

Cumulative total averages. between 12/23-today. staking rewards, not included.
total portfolio. +158%

eth: +227%
btc: +40%
Nano: +19%
xlm: +34%
Ada: +191%
matic: -39%

matic was traded from free coinbase coins. sold those, and got matic on 5/18 mostly.
most everything else was bought jan-march.

so, its pretty far from its all time high. might get pulled along. nano is also not near its all time high.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

lets see..

total portfolio. +158%

matic was traded from free coinbase coins. sold those, and got matic on 5/18 mostly.

so, its pretty far from its all time high. might get pulled along. nano is also not near its all time high.
matic is inching up, looks like cardano with its $3 high is gaining noticable steam, safe stable bet would probably be eth

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>

lets see..

total portfolio. +158%

i'm in a similar boat. MATIC and TRU both losers for me. i'm way way up on ADA, then BTC & ETH.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
i'm in a similar boat. MATIC and TRU both losers for me. i'm way way up on ADA, then BTC & ETH.

Did you dump TRU? It is almost hitting $0.50 at this point. I was sitting on all mine but mostly "lost" it due to the LP shifting towards ETH.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Did you dump TRU? It is almost hitting $0.50 at this point. I was sitting on all mine but mostly "lost" it due to the LP shifting towards ETH.
no I have it. I got in during May and the price was all over and 'high" at that time so i've had a hill to climb

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
so most everything dropped today, the only safety net if you found it fast enough (or stayed in) was sol

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
all this nft talk has me thinking you guys are trollin'

anyways imo, i tthink matic is picking up now and is in lockstop with eth atm if you wanna get back on the matic train, choo choo

Matic is looking good. The universe is sending me mixed messages here, cause I moved my Eth to Matic and then they both went up. Eth has gone up more, though...of course.

Is it too late to get on this FLOKI gravy train? Looks like it came down a lot from the highs people were talking about a couple days ago, so it may be a primo time to grab some.