Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
50,000$ just to get in at the ground floor is really the sort of game I can play. No need for the rif-raf to be running around.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wait... what? Floor price of 13 ETH? Is that what it costs to play the game or how much it costs to buy stuff from the game itself?

The game is still being built every day, and right now all that's really implemented is Loot based stuff. To play the game, you will need loot from one of two collections. Loot is the collection with the high floor price as it was the first proof of concept and there's a limited number, while More Loot essentially allows for unlimited, free mints of loot (just pay gas fee), and Synthetic Loot is automatically calculated from your wallet address, so no gas or minting fees whatsoever. The latter two still need to be incorporated in various Loot tech stacks, e.g. 0xinventory.app doesn't show More Loot or Synthetic Loot.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I wonder if James can tell us the difference between loot NFTs, and image NFTs...

Besides that they are both land

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seriously, you're an idiot who can't grasp simple concepts, and that's the difference.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
James is the Lumi of this thread. Spewing bile left and right for no good reason. Comon man.

• 1Imbecile
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Public Service Announcement: If you have problems figuring out basic concepts like fungibility, yet act like you understand complex systems built around that exact concept while denigrating everyone who challenges that worldview, you are an idiot and will be called out as such. If you have questions about how to think about fungibility and non-fungibility in a digital framework, I am happy to answer them, but if you call someone stupid because they tell you that you can't copy an NFT, you are an idiot and you should actually be banned from the thread.

These are two extremely non-controversial statements regarding NFTs, and all NFT discussion (in this thread, on this forum, on the internet, in real life) will involve concepts built upon them:

1. You can't copy an NFT.
2. NFTs are a non-fungible store of value like land.

Get the fuck out of here if you can't come to terms with them.

EDIT: Boom, Non-Fungible Tokens, and how they are a non-fungible store of value like land.

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Public Service Announcement: If you have problems figuring out basic concepts like fungibility, yet act like you understand complex systems built around that exact concept while denigrating everyone who challenges that worldview, you are an idiot and will be called out as such.
Cmon man, you're really gunna try to take the moral high ground here? By all means keeps spewing bile at everyone you interact with, but lets not pretend that you're just trying to be polite and everyone is attacking you when you get some heat back.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Of course I'm taking the moral high ground. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. Call me names all you like, but then complain about it when I dish it back? Fucking pansy bullshit, and frankly I'm sick and tired of this NFT argument in this thread. It's counterproductive to discussing cryptocurrencies, of which NFTs will play a significant role, and the three or four idiots who just can't come to terms with it need to move the fuck on.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Anyone sell their MATIC?

I'm actually considering it. I have no overall plans to sell ANYTHING, but like I've been saying on here, my MATIC cost basis is high and it's been the only thing consistently in the red for me. Right now it's significantly up and I don't expect it to stay there. So yeah, I'm considering selling MATIC, taking the 8% or so profit, and buying back into it next time it's down at a reasonable cost basis. My original MATIC buy was at .97 and my current cost basis is, like, 1.57 IIRC? So basically I just want to fix that, not actually get out of MATIC.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Why try to get on board if the train has already left the station and is hauling ass down the track? You'll just get run over. Be patient and wait for the next stop.

Yeah Lanx Lanx this is the time when you get off of trains, not get on.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
store of value like land

NOV19-We-Are-Laughing-Eyman.gif

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Any advice for places to start learning about crypto? Most of the youtube channels I've come across present as cultists or anarchists. I don't want crypto to cure cancer or heal the class divide, I just want to try to make a little money.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Seems very hard, everyone talks up different coins. Truebit sounded good, but has cratered. Then Sol and Fantom, which I haven't heard any hype for, have been blowing up now. Just like how Doge or Shib had sudden bursts and then cratered. The only slow and steady ones seems to be Eth and Btc.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
I mean there are only a handful of "legitimate coins", everything else is pump and dump bullshit for the most part but there is a lot of rapid change and evolution in the L2 space. so it depends on if you are trying to "make some money trading magic internet coins" or you "believe in the crypto space long term", while not mutually exclusive that will help steer you a bit.

whatever BTC does historically precipitates all other changes in the market.