Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Why on earth would you want to buy SHIB?
to sell it 5 minutes later for 10-20% more.

Just put $ 300ish aside just for it and buy it when it dips, sell it as soon as it goes up 10% ~ . wait for another big dip that has buying support. I mean the swings are 20-30% sometimes so if you aren't greedy and are willing to watch it keep going up after selling for a tiny 10% profit. I am sure it will calm down but today being the release date there were just so many people buying and selling it all day.

Ended up at $ 575 from that $300 just from doing that today while playing games lol.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure about “safe” but my LP has held strong. With all the action my fees have been gaining rapidly. Catching a low gas window and I can move $700-$1000 in collected fees out relatively cheaply (still not great though) and be up that amount of coins to increase liquidity or hold. Haven’t had to reset bounds, it just bounces back and forth in the window.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
How can they be so different? I assume you can't transfer shiba on or off coinbase or else the price difference would be exploited I would assume.
Traders will arbitrage the difference and the price will level out. Generally there are bots doing this sort of thing, if its a new listing they just haven't gotten it leveled yet.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hey would you look at that, even Bitcoin maximalists can get something right once in a while: I made a mistake. NFTs are going to be much bigger than I anticipated.

If you’re an investor and just starting to learn about this new world, I highly suggest you take the time to get up to speed as quickly as possible. Just as every business had to figure out an internet strategy in the 1990s, every business is going to have to figure out their bitcoin strategy and every business is going to have to figure out their NFT strategy as well.

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
Traders will arbitrage the difference and the price will level out. Generally there are bots doing this sort of thing, if its a new listing they just haven't gotten it leveled yet.
Seems like they "fixed the glitch"
coinbase glitch.PNG

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The use case is someone creates a digital product but doesn't want to exert any control over how it's transferred or traded after it's sold the first time.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
“NFT’s are GOING TO BE big…”

Nobody disagrees w this. They are currently searching for a good use case.

Art and "social flexing" as described by Pomp (I prefer "building clout" to continue with the land analogy) are the two current use cases which, as he notes, are already huge.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Art and "social flexing" as described by Pomp (I prefer "building clout" to continue with the land analogy) are the two current use cases which, as he notes, are already huge.

I find the "building clout" argument genuinely disgusting.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok. I mean, the vast majority of society operates on that exact principle, so that must suck.

ransomvik

Trakanon Raider
I’m starting the Crypto Mindset course on Sunday. I’ve made some big gains this year without knowing what I’m doing. Hopefully this increases my knowledge level.

• 1Tendies

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Ok. I mean, the vast majority of society operates on that exact principle, so that must suck.

Yes. They’re called sneaker heads and they spend their welfare checks on Jordan’s.

• 2Worf

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
By the way, if you bought into $FLOKI when I linked it (the farthest left part of that chart above), whatever you do don't go and buy fancy things with it. That kind of social flexing disgusts our members here who are apparently communist.

• 1Worf
  • 1NPC

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
By the way, if you bought into $FLOKI when I linked it (the farthest left part of that chart above), whatever you do don't go and buy fancy things with it. That kind of social flexing disgusts our members here who are apparently communist.
Yeah, its awful how people react negatively to people who brag about money on an internet forum, and unironically use the term "flex"

How dare they!!! Next thing you know they'll be making fun of Ossoi for showing pictures of his abs to a bunch of dudes on the internet, or making fun of Vanessa for pretending to be a chick and inserting it into every fucking conversation ever. Its 2021 and people still think its OK to mock insecure people on the internet?

I'm literally shaking right now

• 1Worf