Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I hope their OpSec is good, because they'll have a lot of Russians and Chinese and whoeverelse gunning for their wallets.
Sovereign, self custodial money has its drawbacks. People are going to have to learn to be responsible for their own security again. Regarding Chivowallet specifically... yea we'll see its an experiment for sure. I'm rooting for them

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
we were well above the moving averages. A check was going to happen.

looks like we bounced off the 30 day for Eth. which is about 3347. the 20day is 3443.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I guess it's a good thing I waited a day

Yeah, you'll have good buying opportunities soon. Crypto generally goes up in Winter, so I'm guessing there will be a bit of a lull before then.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
IF you buy the Wyckoff accumulation theory, this drop was pretty much scheduled. It signals we are moving from Phase B into Phase C (the "Spring" phase). Again IF you buy the theory, we still have quite a ways to drop before we spring back up to ATHs.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I notice a lot of people talking about matic and DeFi but never Nexo. I started moving a decent deal of coins to their system for the yield they offer. Also the Nexo coin held its value fairly well and im earning 12% in kind ontheir nexo coing right now. Yes, it involved a 12 month lockup of the funds, but im holding. If you dont want to lock i think they are offering 7% on nexo tokens with no locking….which is pretty damn solid if it continues its slow and steady rise(or even holds).

Im starting to really like their platform and i dont need to pay crazy gas fees to get the interest by switching contracts and shit.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I wonder if it's a good or bad thing that part of my currently HODL strategy is influenced by exactly how much per transaction gas fees on ETH are right now to actually move to stablecoins. heh

And heaven help the soul who wants to provide liquidity right now..
1631067770271.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Haus

<Silver Donator>
OK James James here's a question on how insane the NFT market is....
Over under on if I could make money just taking pictures of the metal "Object 'd art" I am making right now. Each stamped with a number to make it unique. And post them as "Metal Skulls" or somesuch. (Optionally I was debating if it's feasible to send the person the metal skull IRL if they buy the NFT, then when they resell the NFT they could get a premium possibly by also sending the physical copy it's a representation of. For the 1/X in each NFT) Figure to tuck into the NFT a 5% kickback for me on future sales.

Viable Idea? Or am I misconstruing the whole thing like an old like me is likely to do?
Viable on a MATIC based NFT network rather than ETH based (It would be pretty costly just to mint them to sell on ETH)?

Example of said skull...
1631072756110.png

I would just stamp a number or characters or something to distinguish one skull from another....

• 2Mother of God

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
OK James James here's a question on how insane the NFT market is....
Over under on if I could make money just taking pictures of the metal "Object 'd art" I am making right now. Each stamped with a number to make it unique. And post them as "Metal Skulls" or somesuch. (Optionally I was debating if it's feasible to send the person the metal skull IRL if they buy the NFT, then when they resell the NFT they could get a premium possibly by also sending the physical copy it's a representation of. For the 1/X in each NFT) Figure to tuck into the NFT a 5% kickback for me on future sales.

Viable Idea? Or am I misconstruing the whole thing like an old like me is likely to do?
Viable on a MATIC based NFT network rather than ETH based (It would be pretty costly just to mint them to sell on ETH)?

Example of said skull...
View attachment 371620
I would just stamp a number or characters or something to distinguish one skull from another....
I'll give you 9 million Latinum for #0001.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sounds like an absolutely viable path to take as an artist to me, but you don't really need to stamp them with a number since the Blockchain will do that for you. A lot of artists like to throw up like 1-3 works and auction off some number of each of them, limited or unlimited depending on their preference or the work. Physical goods tied to NFTs are usually built as a 1:1 redeemable, so the only way to receive the physical good would be to burn that NFT. Relying on third parties to mail things is probably not a good idea, what if some dude in Antarctica buys it?

I think if you're doing art works and not making collectibles or trading cards or what have you, then stick to the Ethereum network. The current premium on gas is worth the historical value of the network imo, there's no guarantee non-Ethereum NFTs will maintain value.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'll give you 9 million Latinum for #0001.
I'm actually working on an FOH logo mold for casting, but it's probably a few months out as I skill up at this.

When I do I was debating a limited series of FOH belt buckles or maybe skulls to do and ETSY/Ebay off to pay for Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus and I's donations this year. heh

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
If we are moving into stage C Wyckoff and this isn't just an abnormally large correction (big if), we should see BTC drop below 40k.

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's been a weird 24hours, as post-correction, Solana hit a new ATH then slid a bit. Now Algorand has been pumping hard last 6 hours.
Shoutout to Near as well.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
More evidence this was a rinsing out of overleveraged positions...
1631104711104.png

Note how leveraged ration was right where it was when we hit ATH and the subsequent downturn...

Haus

<Silver Donator>
And of course what none of us were paying attention to... BEAR MOON CYCLE!
1631105438535.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
imo, if you want to stash your coins to be safe

sol and qnt

or maybe it's the great droppening

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
imo, if you want to stash your coins to be safe

sol and qnt

or maybe it's the great droppening
we must have different interpretations of the word "safe" :)

both of those have had their price increase multiples in <2months and SOL has about 5x more daily volume lately. QNT has had some crazy gains with very low volume though which is wild.

Seems just like a flavor of the month pump since prior to that no real buzz. not really my style to chase when something has gone from $30-$40 to $150-$350 in less than 90days

Los_Necros

Trakanon Raider
SHIB got released on coinbase but the price is way different than what all the other websites show. I know this happened with, I think, ETC (mispelled edited Ethereum classic) also but the difference was some small percentage... this different is... .00005 on coinbase and $0.000007392 elsewhere.

How can they be so different? I assume you can't transfer shiba on or off coinbase or else the price difference would be exploited I would assume.

Last edited: