Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Whoops. "DeFi" protocol gunna call the cops on you, and they have receipts apparently. For those that don't know Compound is one of the core protocols in lot of the DeFi "farming" setups. At least it was when I was paying attention to all this stuff.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
If my traditional portfolio went from $27k to $32k in a day I’d live in the elation. When it’s crypto, I feel nothing and expect the profits to go away, haha.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
If my traditional portfolio went from $27k to $32k in a day I’d live in the elation. When it’s crypto, I feel nothing and expect the profits to go away, haha.
Then sell and rebuy it. :)

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
ETH/ETHE going on a fantastic run today. Yesterday I rebought all my original ETHE at a basis of $26.88 and put all my trading profits into FCOM.
Definitely pulling the ripcord on this trade, I'm sure it'll be cheaper on Monday.

1633110411785.png

• 1Tendies
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I don’t do short term cap gains.
You sound like the people at my old job who said they "wouldn't work overtime because they'd just end up paying more in taxes."

Nomnomnomnom guess who got all the OT for years and now has massive amounts of cash to place easy bets on greyscale shares.

I could buy two new cars in cash with what I've made from clicking a handful of buttons in the past 4 months, but I already bought a brand new car with cash last year.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You sound like the people at my old job who said they "wouldn't work overtime because they'd just end up paying more in taxes."

Nomnomnomnom guess who got all the OT for years and now has massive amounts of cash to place easy bets on greyscale shares.

I could buy two new cars in cash with what I've made from clicking a handful of buttons in the past 4 months, but I already bought a brand new car with cash last year.

new record, it only took you like 2 posts to start bragging about a life that you say you hate

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
new record, it only took you like 2 posts to start bragging about a life that you say you hate
Life got a lot better after I left that dysfunctional deathcult that was my previous job.

The fact that it was a stepping stone to a great job at a direct competitor, and the fact that the company shrank so much that they got purchased by a company smaller than they were 3 years ago, and that over half my old team got fired within 6 months of leaving, and that I poached 2 senior engineers from there and got a 5k cash bonus for each one is also p cool.