Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That's a good question, but keep in mind you are using the word "price" in relation to USD. That makes sense now while crypto is still in its infancy, but once you start shifting your mentality to a world where crypto has value outside of it's price in relation to USD, it changes the equation. Once you do that, then it's pretty easy to imagine that the price of crypto in relation to the US dollar could potentially increase infinitely.

Edit: speaking of shifting paradigms
lol a brief return to 1980s levels of inflation = hyperinflation.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
After watching MATIC oscillate between 1.50 and 1.55 all day and night I ended up selling at 1.55 at a decent but modest profit. It took hours for it to climb to 1.55. Then right after I sold, it absolutely took off and reached 1.60 like an hour later

20211023_080653.jpg

F U

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Caliane

this sentence should have summoned someone....

where is he?
he gave out too much private information on this board. someone broke in, beat him up and took his Eth coins he had stored under his bed.

I'm at a loss on Matic. exchanged all my free coinbase coins for 50/50 eth and matic.. back when matic was $2.60.

Low buy orders hoping for crazy spikes. I mean grats. but that meant you kept cash sitting around just in case?

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
MATIC briefly hit 1.67 earlier, wonder if anyone made out like a bandit.

Which means my 1.65 sell order would have eventually triggered LOOOOOOOOOL.

This is me, I sold here:

1635016817109.png

Kill meeee. Now I get to wait for the next lull where nothing is guaranteed.

If I'd been asleep like a normal person instead of working on things, my sell order would have triggered here:

1635016102302.png

I still made money at least. There have been a bunch of times now where my initial idea was the best one, but then I second-guessed myself, and the second-guessing was the thing that was the bad idea. Getting Solana last week was another one. It was in a lull, almost got some, thought nah I shouldn't, saw it spike 18%.

Need to go with my gut and get out of my own way.

May everyone else's alts be running this weekend #GodBless

Last edited:
  • 1Paper Hands

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
FWIW every time you post here you lose money.

Go bank your emergency money instead of spending it on bad crypto plays.

• 1Worf
  • 1Tendies

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I know it's bnb/pancake, but keep an on $empire, gone parabolic the last 3 days and has lots of room to run IMO.

Orrr, it Rajaah Rajaah 's into the ground... who knows?

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
FWIW every time you post here you lose money.

Go bank your emergency money instead of spending it on bad crypto plays.

I'm up 2.8x on money put in versus money in the portfolio. Also didn't lose anything here, just made a third of what I would have if I let my sell order play out. ...which I guess IS losing money but it's losing money I never had. Yeah it's a bummer but at least there's comedy value in how damn bad luck can be.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Noticed Litecoin didn't run AT ALL this time around. Last time there was a big Bitcoin run, Litecoin basically doubled towards the end of it. This time...little to no movement. Might mean it's going to spike soon on a delay...or maybe it's just completely stagnant.

I know it's bnb/pancake, but keep an on $empire, gone parabolic the last 3 days and has lots of room to run IMO.

Orrr, it Rajaah Rajaah 's into the ground... who knows?

That run is almost reminiscent of the AAVE parabolic, yeow.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
You’re literally the inverse indicator here for when to buy and when to sell.

• 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It does feel like the universe is against me, but usually my bad luck is because I second-guessed my first plan and my first plan turned out to be better. I need to listen to my initial intuition more. I'm also more likely to post here if something stupid happens rather than all of the modest successes in-between.

Speaking of parabolic, this is insane-o:

1635054504503.png

4000% gain in one day. No data on a market cap. Probably some sort of trap

Rais

Trakanon Raider
im glad I consider my Shib as a large a property in Beverly Hills. Bought in 00002588 and I’m holding it until at least when two more zeros fall off.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
It does feel like the universe is against me, but usually my bad luck is because I second-guessed my first plan and my first plan turned out to be better. I need to listen to my initial intuition more. I'm also more likely to post here if something stupid happens rather than all of the modest successes in-between.

Speaking of parabolic, this is insane-o:

View attachment 378673
4000% gain in one day. No data on a market cap. Probably some sort of trap

Attachments

• 2D578A1D-4C65-4416-B4F9-8BA5100091DC.jpeg
    2D578A1D-4C65-4416-B4F9-8BA5100091DC.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 6

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
im glad I consider my Shib as a large a property in Beverly Hills. Bought in 00002588 and I’m holding it until at least when two more zeros fall off.

Shiba Inu seems like a very uncertain prospect. I don't know if a 100x gain is realistic over any timescale. It's pulling in a lot of people with all of those zeroes and the "potential for growth" and I expect most of them to end up disappointed. Then again, it could end up being the next Doge-like fad coin and do very well short-term.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
Whoa whoa whoa. We aren’t here to talk rational about crypto. We are here to become diamond hands with tendies for all.