Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Airline miles are dead, all hail BTC back rewards

Mastercard is said to be planning to allow any bank or merchant on its vast network to accept Bitcoin and offer Bitcoin and Bitcoin rewards.

According to a new report from CNBC, Mastercard is partnering with Bitcoin and crypto wallet provider Bakkt, which will offer Bitcoin custodial services to merchants that sign up, executives at Mastercard and Bakkt said.

There are currently thousands of banks and millions of merchants on Mastercard’s network, all of which could soon be able to send or receive payments with Bitcoin wallets, earn rewards in Bitcoin through credit and debit cards, and implement loyalty programs whereby airline or hotel points could be converted into the asset as a result of the partnership.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was talking to this guy on Discord.

He has a CyberKongz kong genesis he got for 0.5 Eth in march. From what he showed me these stupid bananas to use in the stupid kong store are netting him $700/day selling them on the... $Banana market?

Why is this worth money?

A genesis Kong this week sold for $500k USD.

• 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I was talking to this guy on Discord.

He has a CyberKongz kong genesis he got for 0.5 Eth in march. From what he showed me these stupid bananas to use in the stupid kong store are netting him $700/day selling them on the... $Banana market?

Why is this worth money?

A genesis Kong this week sold for $500k USD.

Modern art, tulips, kids that jumped on crypto hard and early with tens of millions of dollars in crypto

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
MATIC hit 1.82 today... people still holding or is it sell time? In theory it could get a lot higher like it did last time, but it's raising slowly and on such a delay that I don't know.

Obviously I fucked myself over on it by selling at 1.55. However I didn't think it'd get this high, and my sell order was 1.65, so either way I would have felt like I was missing out at this point by not staying in it. Which makes me feel less bad about the whole thing actually. I just undershot it more than I would have. At least I made something. No way I would have kept it this long, as it was just a swing trade while I wait for a BTC/ETH entry point to appear.

Maybe I'll set a BTC buy order at 10 or 20k in case it has another momentary mega-spike downward. Unlikely, but who knows.

Caliane

if you got a plan, stick to it. dont like fear of missing out, guide your choices.

that said, I was trying to find that chart that floats around r/cryptocurrency when you said you sold matic.

you know, stage 1. btc pumps. stage 2. eth starts climbing, and out performs Btc. stage 3. alts pump. stage. 4. pull back.
the stages can cycle. like, stage 1 and 2 can alt back and forth for a bit.
so you sell your btc mid stage 2, and buy alts. when alts pump you sell them for cash. and buy BTC when it all pulls back.

you sold your matic mid stage 1, early stage 2 for sure. well before "alt season".

last 7 days, btc +.72%, Eth +10.61%. we are in Eth, beginning of alt season currently for sure. likely continue till weekend at least. then either cycle back to stage 1/2, or have a pullback.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
if you got a plan, stick to it. dont like fear of missing out, guide your choices.

that said, I was trying to find that chart that floats around r/cryptocurrency when you said you sold matic.

you know, stage 1. btc pumps. stage 2. eth starts climbing, and out performs Btc. stage 3. alts pump. stage. 4. pull back.
the stages can cycle. like, stage 1 and 2 can alt back and forth for a bit.
so you sell your btc mid stage 2, and buy alts. when alts pump you sell them for cash. and buy BTC when it all pulls back.

you sold your matic mid stage 1, early stage 2 for sure. well before "alt season".

last 7 days, btc +.72%, Eth +10.61%. we are in Eth, beginning of alt season currently for sure. likely continue till weekend at least. then either cycle back to stage 1/2, or have a pullback.

If that's the case then MATIC has higher to go. Last time BTC and Eth were at this level for this long, MATIC was over 2.30 and peaked at 2.80ish IIRC. This time it's taking a longer time to get moving than other alts.

I'm getting some MANA since it's the only thing I'm familiar with that usually pumps during the alt cycle and hasn't yet. Well, there's also Lite and Doge, but Lite seems stagnant and Doge is a loose cannon. MANA has been pretty consistent in its cycles, but it's reaching an upswing on a delay here.

Not putting a lot down, just something for the swing trade. It's low .80's, so if it reaches .94 I'll call that a victory. One of my first big gains was with MANA, when it went from .48 to 1.15.

Edit: Got MANA at .82, almost .85 now so I got in just under the wire on that hop.

I use Coinmarketcap to check prices, haven't really seen it linked on here but it's a good site: Decentraland price today, MANA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

Caliane

it doesn't HAVE to, because not all alts grow at the same rates. sometimes some do, sometimes others do.

I wouldn't be buying anything right now, imho. I would planning my exit to reup later, if I was trying to swing trade.

• 1Like

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I think the aspy, memers, and people who pump and dump want to push this as hard as they can. So I think by the end of the year it’ll be only 3 zeros deep. Does it make sense? No, but I’m along for the ride.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
People talk about bitcoin, doge doing crazy stuff over the last year. Doge has done about +300,000% from its lowest point. SHIB is almost at +100,000,000%.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
People talk about bitcoin, doge doing crazy stuff over the last year. Doge has done about +300,000% from its lowest point. SHIB is almost at +100,000,000%.
I turned $200 into $8000 with lol Doge coins.

I might turn $200 into $100k with lol Shiba coins.

• 2Tendies
  • 2Like
  • 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fucking mind blowing a fast food worker could invert their life. Rip wizardhawk

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some peasant could take $200 and change their life.... And zombie wizardhawk would be the perfect example on these forums that could have benefited b4 he disappeared.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
How about the people that sold at .000033 and want to cry? I'll be sitting here waiting for it to come back down with tears in my eyes as it never happens.