Bitches.

• 4Worf
  • 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Way I look at is that my $200 was a sunk cost yolo. I don't really need the cash return for anything right now so I am content to let this ride for quite some time. If it gets to $0.01 I am going to sell half and take a $100k payday.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Everyone is creaming over their dog coin gains, meanwhile:

1635356311339.png

Also includes the ability of the NY Fed to short "bubble" stocks (tech, meme stocks). This is a full centralized takeover of the monetary system.

• 2WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Projection works. This is why you should always be doing it.

• 2Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I don't even get whats going on with Shib right now. Like Dogecoins highest marketcap was very briefly around 88 Billion or something? So maybe this triples again? I mean that's not bad but it's not hitting a fucking cent.

I'm too chickenshit to get in again at more than twice what I sold at.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I don't even get whats going on with Shib right now. Like Dogecoins highest marketcap was very briefly around 88 Billion or something? So maybe this triples again? I mean that's not bad but it's not hitting a fucking cent.

Never say never. If it gets on Robinhood its going to be rocket fuel.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Jive Turkey

Karen
I don't get this. Just put the same amount of money back in. Sure, you lost some position on that actual number of coins you own, but the dollar amount will still increase.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Why would anyone sell and not keep an eye on it incase it starts pumping again?

Bc when you sell you look for reentry. You don't just buy at a higher price than you originally sold bc it's running higher. I wanted to reenter at .00001245 and briefly reconsidered getting back in at .00002197. This is my chart from October 8th that I sent some buddies who were asking me what my plan was:

SHIB-10-8-21.PNG

• 2Like

Jive Turkey

Karen
what are you? some sort of nostradamus?
I'm just saying it's clearly on a big run. The chances of you throwing your money in at the exact time it tanks are relatively low. As long as you're monitoring it closely, it feels like the upside outweighs the risk

Jive Turkey

Karen
Bc when you sell you look for reentry. You don't just buy at a higher price than you originally sold bc it's running higher. I wanted to reenter at .00001245 and briefly reconsidered getting back in at .00002197. This is my chart from October 8th that I sent some buddies who were asking me what my plan was:
oh you aren't using the same 'fuck it, lets see what happens' method I am?
But fair, I see where you're coming from. Also I still have no idea what I'm doing.

But even given your graph and the obvious thought you've put into your get in/get out, there must be a point where you concede that your back-in point is no longer realistic and you either get back in soon or miss the boat, no?

Last edited: