Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
So they finally "filled" my order by only selling about 1/4 of what I submitted at a lower price than I expected. Still sitting here with the rest of my Shib but of course it's down from where I tried to sell 4 hours later. Neat.

• 1Paper Hands
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Heh well since I said that it shot back up. Apparently they made 3 orders off my one order and the reason I didn't get my full price is it went down significantly every time they filled it.

Uhhh, so you did a market sell? I had to learn that lesson twice before never again.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
You wouldn't sell it all at once. You'd sell it off over time.
I dont think you have the time to wait weeks or months to slowly sell that massive of a position. These shitcoins are all pump and dumps.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I dont think you have the time to wait weeks or months to slowly sell that massive of a position. These shitcoins are all pump and dumps.
Then why not sell at the first billion? Seems a different kind of thinking than any normie.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Just bought 67 million Shiba Inu.

Price went down about 10% tonight so I bought the dip.

ENJOY, EVERYBODY.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Launch Fail
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 2 users

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Boy this shit makes me feel retarded.
Friend was telling me months ago to toss some money at this.
Coworker was telling me a few weeks ago.
I've never invested a cent into anything, and I'm not just tossing my money at something I don't understand at all, so I ignore them.

They are both effectively dancing around like they won the lottery today. I'll be working for months/years to make they money they just did.
Shit is depressing, but god I have 0 interest in this and feel like if I don't start devoting serious time to it I'm probably doing myself a disservice.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Boy this shit makes me feel retarded.
Friend was telling me months ago to toss some money at this.
Coworker was telling me a few weeks ago.
I've never invested a cent into anything, and I'm not just tossing my money at something I don't understand at all, so I ignore them.

They are both effectively dancing around like they won the lottery today. I'll be working for months/years to make they money they just did.
Shit is depressing, but god I have 0 interest in this and feel like if I don't start devoting serious time to it I'm probably doing myself a disservice.

FWIW SHIB has no aktuall real life application and it's purely a pump n dump. There will be winners but there will be bigger losers, with the exception of that $5.6b.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Looks like some SHIB money is going into DOGE. SHIB dropped 20 points thus far.