Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
News flash, if youre moving anything in / out of your bank account in any considerable size or frequency, you're being reported to the IRS anyway.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
spoke too soon, it's recovered alot
Pro crypto tip. Never ever listen to Rajaah. Do the exact opposite and get tendies.

I was having a late-night "oh shit" moment, mainly about not getting SHIB way sooner and it finally having a speed bump when I did. EVERYTHING IS OKAY. ::huffs an inhaler::

Ya know, people here are talking about SHIB going up 10x or 100x or whatever. Just remember that the person with $5b of it is also going to go up. Do we think that person is actually going to be worth $500b in SHIB? Hard to imagine that it has much more room to go. I could see it getting decent returns whenever it lands on RH, unless something weird happens and the RH guy decides he doesn't want SHIB on the platform.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I was having a late-night "oh shit" moment, mainly about not getting SHIB way sooner and it finally having a speed bump when I did. EVERYTHING IS OKAY. ::huffs an inhaler::

Ya know, people here are talking about SHIB going up 10x or 100x or whatever. Just remember that the person with $5b of it is also going to go up. Do we think that person is actually going to be worth $500b in SHIB? Hard to imagine that it has much more room to go. I could see it getting decent returns whenever it lands on RH, unless something weird happens and the RH guy decides he doesn't want SHIB on the platform.
Bro. Abandon rational thought. Big Boy with $5B only has that on paper. If he dumps even $10M in Shib the price will change dramatically. Everyone is aware of that. If he burns a few billion coins that would also change the price.

Something something can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent blah blah. Just hold on. Diamond hands. Ride into the sunset.

• 1Diamond Hands
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
A shitcoin of a memecoin is more valuable than the underlying memecoin and both coins have a larger market cap than Deutsche Bank 2021 is wild af

2020s going to be wiiiiild.

• 1To the Moon!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Bro. Abandon rational thought. Big Boy with $5B only has that on paper. If he dumps even $10M in Shib the price will change dramatically. Everyone is aware of that. If he burns a few billion coins that would also change the price.

Something something can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent blah blah. Just hold on. Diamond hands. Ride into the sunset.

Sounds to me like the play is less Diamond Hands and more "sell right after the RH launch and resulting spike".

I'm comparing this to Doge, mainly. I don't think SHIB is in the "80 cent Doge" phase, but it might be in the "8 cent Doge" phase. Go up a lot, then drop and sit somewhere in the middle for many months. If it isn't a steady grower, how good of an idea is Diamond Hands really? What's SHIB gonna be in a year when at the end of the day it's kinda a pointless meme coin?

WTB a time travel device. Have a feeling SHIB is gonna peak around Nov 1st. But with a holiday season coming up, it might reach a higher peak later.

News flash, if youre moving anything in / out of your bank account in any considerable size or frequency, you're being reported to the IRS anyway.

What is considerable size? $600 or more yeah? I just dropped $650 of my Crypto Cash into the bank, audit incoming.

MANA about 1% above where I bought in and SHIB about 4% below, moving MANA money to SHIB. YOLO, I suppose, let's go SHIBs.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I only have $200 in. I'll have made 7x or more of my money no matter what happens. I literally don't give a shit about it. I can diamond hands it forever. My current plan is to sell half of my 20M coins if it gets to $0.01 and take a $100k payday.

If you sell when RH launches I'm holding it. It's the only play.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Truth!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
For the James haters: his prediction of Floki being a multi-billion dollar project has come true. It briefly went over the $2B mark before a large red candle, but it's immediately heading back that way.

He missed on some, but absolutely nailed that one like 3 months in advance. I wonder how far it can run? $10B would be the next zero falling off of it, I'm betting it hits resistance at $5 or so... but who can tell with the way the last few days have gone?

• 1Tendies
  • 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
For the James haters:
Rainbow Cartoon GIF by Daniel Spacek

For real though, glad you made some money

• 1Imbecile
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
For the James haters: his prediction of Floki being a multi-billion dollar project has come true. It briefly went over the $2B mark before a large red candle, but it's immediately heading back that way.

He missed on some, but absolutely nailed that one like 3 months in advance. I wonder how far it can run? $10B would be the next zero falling off of it, I'm betting it hits resistance at $5 or so... but who can tell with the way the last few days have gone?

I hate using Uniswap, so I won't be messing w FLOKI.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

his take on truebit was always that it would take years to pay off significantly. people are in a huff because they are not millionaires after 6 months.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
his take on truebit was always that it would take years to pay off significantly. people are in a huff because they are not millionaires after 6 months.
Well if you bought $1000 of stupid ass Shibus in DECEMBER you'd have a retirement check right now.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I hate using Uniswap, so I won't be messing w FLOKI.

Same here. F Uniswap and the gas fees, dude. I know, I know, you can wait for gas fees to go down, but who wants to check back every so often to see if the price has gone down when you're just trying to do a basic transaction?

That's the only thing keeping me out of FLOKI and TrueBit at this juncture. If either ended up on a real exchange I'd be down.

Yeah, TrueBit is something that requires a lot of patience I think. For my part, after a while it felt like the $3300 I had in the TRU account could be better used elsewhere. I'm guessing in a couple years I'll wish I'd stuck with it, but who knows. If TRU ends up on a non-Uniswap exchange I'll get back into it. Meanwhile there are too many opportunities for short-term gains, like

Well if you bought $1000 of stupid ass Shibus in DECEMBER you'd have a retirement check right now.

This. WTF. Also, given that my mom suggested I look into SHIB when it was a third of what it is now, maybe it's time to start consulting her more often. Except all she really knows is what she hears on Bloomberg, so it's a YMMV situation.

Also the fact that if you put the first 2020 stimulus check into Dogecoin you'd have like $180,000 from that. These things are ludicrous but you need either really good luck or a crystal ball.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I think the idea of using uniswap to get tokens that aren't on exchanges is to wait until they ARE on exchanges before cashing out. You also don't have to just use ETH on uniswap, you can use MATIC for example and avoid the crazy fees. (obviously on the MATIC network and whatever tokens they cover)

Hard to say what's worse though, paying high gas fees with high slippage so you know the fucking transaction will go down, or letting an exchange fuck you for 4+ hours because their service went down.

Caliane

should have known the fucking dog coins were going to meme at some point. Meanwhile just sitting here holding... holding btc, eth, etc.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I still have around 80,000 TrueBit. If it does something amazing in the future cool, if it doesn’t, whatever. I think I paid 42 cents a coin or something.

I haven’t bought or sold any crypto in months. Still have MATIC, Ethereum, and a small amount of Bitcoin. I got bored of spending so much time micromanaging it a while back and I just stopped.

• 4Like
  • 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I still have around 80,000 TrueBit. If it does something amazing in the future cool, if it doesn’t, whatever. I think I paid 42 cents a coin or something.

I haven’t bought or sold any crypto in months. Still have MATIC, Ethereum, and a small amount of Bitcoin. I got bored of spending so much time micromanaging it a while back and I just stopped.

Welcome back. Yeah, I also fool with this in cycles. The micromanagement gets to be too much so I stop for a while, then get back into it later. My EQ-playing follows the same cycle. Right now I'm staying indoors more so both cycles are coming back around.

I had a mere 10,000 Truebit and held onto that for a while. If I had more discretionary income to add into the crypto fund I probably would have left TRU alone, but with limited funds for crypto I needed to divert that money elsewhere.

If one were wealthy enough, it'd be interesting to put say $10k on every crypto of any note and just leave it alone for a while. Say you do that with 100 different coins, then in the highly likely event that one of the more obscure ones moonshots to 100x, then the whole thing has paid for itself. We've seen a few do at least that in the last year.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Styx bought SHIBs, his discord immediately told him that he bought the peak. He disregarded and said it is merely "a peak". This has certainly gotten interesting.

• 1Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>

Dude! Welcome back.

I've almost tagged you several times in the past few weeks to see how you're doing or what you've been up to.

• 1Like