Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Ok here's the idea, the board gets together to put $1k into every shitcoin known to man, then splits the profits when we're all billionaires.

5savlj.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Can I buy these shitcoins on Coinbase and just let them ride? Or do I need some other app?
You can buy them on coinbase but they had several issues the other day when SHIB was pumping. (couldnt sell and locked my coins for 4 hours, happened to a ton of people)

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Looking at what MATIC did last week (go up 50% after I sold at a 3% profit) and what MANA did this week (go up 50% after I sold at a 1% profit), I should probably just quit this business forever. I'll take bribes to get out of SHIB and launch it. $1K AND SHIB GOES TO THE MOON.

View attachment 379530

At least TrueBit didn't go up after I sold...or before
1635528853675.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Looking at what MATIC did last week (go up 50% after I sold at a 3% profit) and what MANA did this week (go up 50% after I sold at a 1% profit), I should probably just quit this business forever. I'll take bribes to get out of SHIB and launch it. $1K AND SHIB GOES TO THE MOON.

View attachment 379530

The secret to crypto:

1. Buy
2. Hold
3. Don't sell until you are rich.

If you find yourself tempted to sell something, ask yourself one question: will I be rich if I sell? If the answer is no, don't sell.

• 3Like
  • 1Diamond Hands
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 5 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

View attachment 379530

Buy stocks.

QQQ, VOO, all the major ETFs.

Go all in.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
He makes a good point though, it's important to have an exit strategy or you're just gonna ride the elevator all the way up and all the way down.

My exit strategies tend to be way too soon, that's my issue. Most people are probably the opposite, they hang on well past the peak (see most Doge-thusiasts).

The secret to crypto:

1. Buy
2. Hold

If you find yourself tempted to sell something, ask yourself one question: will I be rich if I sell? If the answer is no, don't sell.

Rajaah Rajaah fwiw you are a terrible swing trader. You should just HODL shit.

And trust me, I'm not giving you this advice in my best interest. You are currently a great bellweather for when to buy and sell. If you HODL, I lose that. And still, fucking HODL dude.

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Installed coinbase, throw $600 at shiba and hold till January or so crossing my fingers? Maybe I can start losing more than rajah.
Dwac already dead? /crossthread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Shib was in the 5s I think last night or yesterday when I looked. Now back up to the 7s. Moves quick.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
So I could be 22000 dollars richer if I didn't sell my ETHE shares 2 Fridays ago.

EDIT: more like 18500 dollars richer, because I did invest that money in other things that still made me money.

• 4Paper Hands
Reactions: 3 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's funny. I bought 1mil shib coins for like 9 bucks several months ago without putting much thought into other than if it hits a dollar I'll be a millionaire in a few years. Fast forward to now and I'm like why didn't a drop a few hundred on it. Lol
i learned not to have these thoughts and FOMO will kill you, so just be happy you got in at all

imo shib has now stabilized that if you have 30million shib, just sit on it

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Shib was in the 5s I think last night or yesterday when I looked. Now back up to the 7s. Moves quick.

the important thing is that over the last month it killed a zero and is close to do it again.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
We don't need a poll, just ask Rajaah Rajaah what he would do.

I would not buy ETH, too high. The cycle is coming up on ETH falling back down a bit some time soon.

So you should probably buy a bunch and watch it hit 5k

The secret to crypto:

1. Buy
2. Hold

When there are such big ups and downs, though, it seems logical to swing instead of HODL. Though HODL requires a lot less effort.

Rajaah Rajaah fwiw you are a terrible swing trader. You should just HODL shit.

And trust me, I'm not giving you this advice in my best interest. You are currently a great bellweather for when to buy and sell. If you HODL, I lose that. And still, fucking HODL dude.

I might HODL the SHIBs. At this point why not, the minute I sell it'll be premature no matter when it is.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Your hatred of money is rather impressive Rajaah Rajaah .

Case in point, your lack of faith in ETH leads us to ETH closing in on its all-time high. Carry on, sir.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Your hatred of money is rather impressive Rajaah Rajaah .

Case in point, your lack of faith in ETH leads us to ETH closing in on its all-time high. Carry on, sir.

...Are you suggesting people buy Ethereum currently? It was 4400 yesterday and it's 4300 today and we seem to be approaching the end of the current cycle.

Wouldn't be super surprised to see it hit 5000 or even 6000 before this run ends, but I doubt it. I think we'll see numbers like that more around the winter spike and there'll probably be lulls before then.

Logic says if you suck at it, stop doing it.

I've got 2.8x what I put in overall. Not a lot for 10 months of work, but it's more than 1x.

Just haven't made fuck-all in the last couple of weeks...and MATIC has made a case for why I should probably HODL in the future once I get the things I want (BTC/ETH) at a low price. No argument there really. Waiting for that low price (or knowing it when I see it) is the tough part, but I'm guessing this current administration has a few more crypto-tanking announcements saved for a rainy day. Was a time last Spring when I thought 3k was the Eth floor, and then they found a way to get it down to 2k.

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
.... Fucking coinbase. Bought $200 ETH, it said connection issue money safe etc, retry, no dice, says restart app. Log back in and now it's bought me $400 eth....... sack of shit app.

Day before, admittedly with weak connection setting up fidelity app it had me link my bank account 3 times and otherwise redo screens. Finally said fuck it and went to the browser page. Apparently at least on my S9+ financial apps are as shit as mobile games.

Edit: Not a fan of portfolio layout, shows coin market stats, no ledger or anything for what price shares where bought at even if I go to my history shows Amount and my net purchase $ including the coinbase fee. Time to set up a excel sheet if I do more than drop the initial coin and forget about it.

Last edited: