<Gold Donor>
1635991799704.png

1635993307235.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys out of Tru? I never messed with it, but since James was right about Shib...

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I've never purchased something I've needed to swap to get. Did you guys just buy ETH, xfer to a metamask wallet, then use Uni to swap for Tru?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I've never purchased something I've needed to swap to get. Did you guys just buy ETH, xfer to a metamask wallet, then use Uni to swap for Tru?
You use one or the other. You don’t have to use both.

I had ETH, so used some of what I had for TRUE. Definitely would’ve done more just staying ETH haha.

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
You use one or the other. You don’t have to use both.

I had ETH, so used some of what I had for TRUE. Definitely would’ve done more just staying ETH haha.

Yeah for sure ETH has gone up way more. True has been pretty flat for the last 6 months. But I'm looking long term. True is still very new and under the radar which = the best time to buy (assuming you think it's going to take off). It's a much better candidate for a 1000x than ETH. Reading the white paper I can see why James was on about it.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
You guys out of Tru? I never messed with it, but since James was right about Shib...

Correct me if I'm wrong but at this point I think the things James was right about include:

-FLOKI
-Shib
-Ethereum

And jury is out on:

-Truebit

Anything else? So far his track record is pretty damn good. If you have Truebit I'd leave it alone. Me and a couple others got out of it and I think a lot of the reason was how damn annoying it was dealing with it on Uniswap. When it gets onto a major exchange it'll be a different situation.

• 1Seriously?

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Correct me if I'm wrong but at this point I think the things James was right about include:

-FLOKI
-Shib
-Ethereum

And jury is out on:

-Truebit

Anything else? So far his track record is pretty damn good. If you have Truebit I'd leave it alone. Me and a couple others got out of it and I think a lot of the reason was how damn annoying it was dealing with it on Uniswap. When it gets onto a major exchange it'll be a different situation.

When it gets on a major exchange you'll already have missed the best time to buy. As much as I don't feel like learning how to do the swap thing and pay gas fees it's probably worth it.

• 1Like

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
When it gets on a major exchange you'll already have missed the best time to buy. As much as I don't feel like learning how to do the swap thing and pay gas fees it's probably worth it.
If Floki gets to the big exchanges, and it reaches $30B market cap which is close to Shiba and Doge, that's a 1000% gain.

If it gets to $.01 tho... but that's HIGHLY unlikely...

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

-FLOKI
-Shib
-Ethereum

And jury is out on:

-Truebit

also what he said about NFTs and metaverse being the next big things are probably also true.

• 1Double Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
also what he said about NFTs and metaverse being the next big things are probably also true.
While there certainly is money to be made on NFT's I can't bring myself to pay $10k in Eth for a fucking pixelated gorilla.

Thanks.

• 1Truth!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well my pessimism was well-founded, SHIB looks like it's gonna be my biggest loss, and the only loss bad enough to need to climb back from a bit. The more I HODL, the worse it gets.

Then again, we might see something similar to what we saw with Doge. It rose through the one-digit cents pretty quickly, peaking at 8 cents before falling back down to the 5 cent range. It sat there for a while, then exploded into double-digits, again peaking around 80 cents before falling down to the 50 cent range (and then 20's/30's). If SHIB emulates that cycle then we have nothing to worry about. However I have no reason to think it will emulate that cycle and haven't seen anything indicating that this Robinhood connection is even going to happen.
BRO

Did you seriously buy Shib at the top?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
While there certainly is money to be made on NFT's I can't bring myself to pay $10k in Eth for a fucking pixelated gorilla.

Thanks.

thats why you gotta get in when they are 0.5 eth and tied to exchange volume.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
The NBA has had an active marketplace for NFTs from about the same time they got pub here, but basically a long ass time ago in the mainstream. Maybe not the stupid ass 50pixel zombies or rocks that are going for $1,000,000 from the past few months but I mean you could have picked any shitcoin one year ago and basically been rich. he definitely knew what he was talking about for the most part but that doesn't mean he had the "in" at all.

the only real expertise it would have taken is NOT TO SELL. (stocks or crypto 1 yr vs today)

hope he is the SHIB billionaire though

Last edited:
  • 1Like